Kris Holm 26" rim

Cannot find any 26" freeride rim. Can you suggest me a european site where to buy it?

Seems no more available at all shops I checked
Why not a Nimbus Dominator, it’s 42mm wide / 36H
I found a Koxx yellow if you want

I have similar problem but with 26" 48 hole rim. I know that 48 hole setups are outdated, but I need one and I cannot find one anywhere…
If you use disc brake I’d suggest Spank Stiffy EVO 40. (but I don’t know if 36 hole version is made)

Cannot find a drilled dominator in Europe. Can you tell me where to look?

UDC AU still has at least one left. Might be expensive by the time you factor in shipping though.

http://www.municycle.com.au/catalogue/UP-RIM-KH26_item.html

I have a Koxx Try-All rim on my MUni, and it’s a great rim. Not a bad option.

If you have a 48 hole hub why not just build it with a 32 hole rim? There are loads of options in 32 hole.

I laced it with 36 hole rim but I’d like to have standard spokes, not 6 different lenghts :slight_smile:

Mad4One has rims as well:

Received today the yellow Koxx! Now I should find its ERD (or understand how to measure it) and order correct spokes.

Great !
Many links and video on google at “measure ERD rim”

There was a recent thread about wheelbuilding where we covered a couple of ways to measure ERD. Jener8or posted a photo of the two spokes method that with a bit of care is easy, and accurate. If you don’t have a caliper (like in the photo) you can use a rubber band to pull the spokes together, then use a ruler to measure from the inside of one bend to the inside of the other.

If I was building a single wheel that’s the way I would do it.