Crank arms: KH Moment ISIS, 150 mm, polished aluminum
Pedals: Odyssey
Bearings: 22mm x 42mm
Approx. cycle weight: 14.01 lbs.

Or alternative pedals pictured seperately below

$500.00 or will trade for comparable Kris Holm 24" Muni, buyer pays shipping

alternative pedals.jpg

how much is shipping to 37932

If I did this right it is 35.50 to a residence and 30,08 to a business via FedEx

If I did this right it is $35.50 to a residence and $30.08, well duh, $30.00 to a business via FedEx

What year is it? It looks pretty new. I may be interested, but it depends on what my pay looks like at the end of the week.

I honestly am not sure of the year, I know it isn’t last years, so maybe 2009? It’s not old and lightly used because I haven’t been riding much muni, this year I’ve probably ridden off road about 4 times.

Cool. Has the seat post been cut? I’m interested, but I can’t commit to it just yet. I’ll know something by the end of the week.

The seat post has been cut, I’m 5’2". I can’t believe I forgot that I usually put that in my ad, all mine are cut :thinking: sorry

I will offer free shipping within the US (due to the seat post being cut and the need to probably replace the seat post at some point)

so price now is…$500 shipped within US

The seat post has been cut, I’m 5’2". I can’t believe I forgot to put that in,
all mine posts are cut :thinking: sorry

no worries, if you want it let me know. I haven’t heard anything further from Knoxuni

I will offer free shipping within the US (due to the seat post being cut and the need to probably replace the seat post at some point)

so price now is…$500 shipped within US

Hmmm, if none of these dudes are interested I might take next dibs sweet ride

view of Muni with seat post up

I’m adding the pictures of my KH 26er with the seat post up, there is still an inch or so in the frame. Again $500 shipped in US or trade for comparable KH 24 Muni. Sorry pictures aren’t great but gives you an idea of seat post height showing is approx 4 3/4 - 5 inches

Fyi, that looks like the original 26 frame which only works for tires up to a 2.6, this is due to a lower crown height design. Maybe the seller provide a measurement from axle center to inside crown?

I know someone who might be interested…

If I did this properly it is 14" from axle to crown or my stout is 26" of course 13 half way and there is 1 inch remaining to crown.

what are the newer ones measurements, I’d be interested,thanks, I hope this helps.

Decided I don’t want to sell this. Thanks.