koxx Breaker!!!

Ummm ok, dude you are effin random its great! So how old are you?

lol i’m only 23 until tomorrow lol

Better watch out Cody, he likes under age boys like us.

oh dan do u need warn everyone lol… but dont tell angie she kill me if she only knew

Hehe dumpweed is a creep:) He’s awsome:) and I’m in his sig:p Nice job on the frame cody, your now my hero:D

That was alot of smilies:o

yay someone likes me i was starting to feel that ppl were hating me due to my bad spellin, and come on how couldn’t i put that in my sig its awsome

Lol I was never really on that much til last night, i never saw you post til then, I thought you were pretty cool lol. Random and upbeat, 2 good characteristics…

Hehehehe yaaay!!!:slight_smile: :roll_eyes: :sunglasses: :smiley: :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: :o :astonished: :thinking:

You two should go on a date.

What’s next on the list cody? I think you should try a xtp.

That would be horrible for Cody…

I think cody needs to just costum his own frame that wont snap so easy lol or if like i’ll take some time out of my busy day of nothing and try and think of a frame that wont snap so easy

Buy me the metals and I can build a super strong frame.

Since my Fluxcore welding only seems to work on Chromoly, I think that is the metal of choice.

A normal yuni frame would be good. He did break one but that was because of rust and corrosion on the inside.
He has that seat reinforcer thing so instead of his seat flexing all that force goes into his lower post/frame and then on top of that he does all his tricks to seat in.

well now i wish i could ride with ya guys seems like fun from what i hear and see and ya yuni should be good but i dont know i like to make my own frame or at least blue print one up

Well its sometimes scary to ride with Evan and Cody at the same time. There is a constant risk of getting attacked or thrown in a pool.
They killed my cell phone on the fourth of july, I knew they were going to try to do something to me so I was walking around with a plastic bat but that didn’t help.:o

to me that be great cause well there only borgschulze and i that ride around here well that are willing to admit we ride around here. oh and here is in hamilton ontario canada and we are out to have fun and be stupid, but if u think of it i would be the noob and the one that cant do anything so they wouldnt pick on u much
lol

onza frames are rock solid.

i still like to come up with my own frame one day b4 everyone beats me too it lol

A cetain wasps nest comes to mind…