Koxx 32h ISIS hubs...

Koxx don’t have more in stock right now. We have one on our kH. Works great!

What cranks do you have on it? Also pictures? :slight_smile:

I’d like to see it too.

I think most 19" wheel riders after a 32h hub has their eyes set on the Echo SL rim. Sadly, this rim is discontinued now… it’s being updated with a new SL rim available in only black, silver, and white.

There are a few bike shops in the US i have found that currently have them available. I would love a 32hole set up with drilled moments. :sunglasses:

yes they are real isis , i have one on my devil which i got around november

More pictures of the build prosess on http://enhjuling.no/blog/

As mentioned here, it’s “true” isis, we have had KH,Impact and Koxx cranks on them with no problem.

Amazing, Im sold. Im thinking, that with the Echo SL rim and Titanium Spokes? :wink:

I already have a 32 hole rim but im waiting for EB to make a 32 hole hub.Koxx hubs are so damn expensive

Are they?

yeah but things are delayed and will be like a year till they make them :(.CF bases soon though :smiley: bolts will screw into the base and it will have a really slim aluminium plate.It will weigh the same as the udc ones but will be alot stronger and i cant remember but they might be able to take bike seatposts aswell

Awesome news! I can’t wait to see those bases!

we are gunna try and do an adapter. so you will be able to use that post with any base. that will be after the bases though.

Any word on whether KH will be doing a 32 hole hub sometime in the future?

I remember him talking about it at CMW. Basically he said that it was not going to happen any time soon. Though he did mention the idea of selling key chain thingys that might just happen to be the right shape and size be able to replace the flanges on the new moment hubs.

I had the impression that the key chains were not going to happen but it would be a cool way of getting around people asking for built up 32 and 36 spoke unicycles.

A few months on, my interest in these has come back.

So has anyone managed to get one? From the specs of K-124 UK, they come with 6061 alu bodies now.

If anyone has pictures, that’d be awesome

I got one with the new style rim (not a Nowar rim).

My KH moments (from 2007/8?) fit on them. Currently though I have KH Sym cranks on the hub. I didn’t need to do anything with adding extra spacers. Though I did have to get the crank bolt pretty tight. So it is true isis.

I have not done anything big on the wheel set, but it seems to have decent strength for the lightness. The biggest I plan to go is only tricks down 6 sets, hand rails (of any size set), and maybe I’ll work on my gaps (rolling and sidehop) so if you want, I can post back here when it breaks with only soft use. I also won’t be riding that much for the next year or so though.

edit: I’m not sure about the 6061 bodies, and I’ll post pictures maybe soon, maybe not though.

how come you’re “not currently riding?”

Because I’m at home sitting in my chair on a computer. :stuck_out_tongue:

Complicated… but pretty much I got grounded for the summer from my dad. The whole situation I find very stupid; what I did I don’t think was that bad, and he overreacted way too much.

That’d be awesome if you could get some shots.

Apparently so, regarding the 6061 bodies. I would like confirmation.

Is there any online site with info/pics of the new Koxx wheels?

Here are some pictures. If you want more I can get some on monday. Just tell me more of what you want them of. I didn’t get any pictures of this, but on the other side of the hub there is the isis drive logo (not sure if makes it official or something) and under it says 32 Holes.