KOXX-1 white widow seat and Dan Heaton frame + busted seatpost.

why are you selling the busted seat post? just sell it as a seat and a frame
or just get anouther seat post. a busted post doesn’t mean you need scrap the seat and frame :roll_eyes:

yah just the seat post is damaged. everything else is fine.

well i kinda stopped unicycling. I havent stopped completely though but i dont do it as much. i wasnt landing anything new and wanted to just keep i there.

what is the frame made out of it looks pretty much like a nimbus II

Its steel, its just a normal Koxx frame but instead of being powder-coated it just has a really thin clear coat which is known for wearing off. That is indeed rust you see forming.

Are you selling the wheelset by any chance?

ok I thought it was steel but he said it was really light so i though it might be another version of a ti dan had made
im just going to get the nimbus II

heres some more pics

This thread = -1

Just remove the post and toss it.

The frame and saddle are great though, and for a low price.

youll be lucky to get 70(including shipping) for that, man. If you need money I suggest gettin a job.

thanks guys i guess ill just keep it…:frowning:

thanks for telling me about the price bro i wasnt really sure how muchi should sell it for but i do now:( . also im 14 i cant get a job…all i can do is mow lawns(which i did) and the seasons over now…

welll then it looks like its gonna go for 70. so e-mail me or pm me and well get talking.

actually the frame is made from Cromoly. not steal. its not rusting its just garnishing, all it needs is to be polished.

-Riley

I like the look of it :smiley:

How much is shipping to 60620?

looks like it would be like 7 bucks i think? thats what i found on usps.com

Chromoly is a steel alloy often used for bike frames (relatively light, stiff enough, but with a little give to make the ride more forgiving). So that’s rust all right on the frame. It’s just a little surface rust now, and could easily be straightened out with some steel wool and elbow grease. But I’d clearcoat this at the least as soon as the rust is gone, or (better) powdercoat it if I bought it.

smarty pants.
lol
-Riley

price drop…now 65 for both

sold