KH24" with Thompson and KH Seatpost, 2 Seatclamps, Barely Ridden.

http://www.wellingtonfootandankleunit.com/ankle-arthroscopy.asp

read and understand why i no longer ride. thank you for your arrogant suggestion.
injuries prevent me from taking part any longer. This is why I would like to get close to asking price. no one asked you to troll MY post, but you have done that as well. I will take all your advice into consideration while I continue to attempt to sell this unicycle.

This is just plain getting weird! I ended up getting blessed with some money and am getting a NEW KH 26er instead. I have never been so jerked around on a deal before. Good luck to ya!!!

OK, best of luck with it! Frustration on both ends and I do apologize.

That sucks. I hate to see this happen. Is there no chance of recovering well enough to ride again some day?

While I can and do still ride a unicycle, I was only really interested in the trials aspect of it. coming from a mod 20" trials bike with a broken wrist I transition to unicycling, but with the same problem- I dont hop on the balls of my feet because I didnt do enough strength training, so all the impact went into my ankle joints. then i broke my left ankle rock climbing in santa cruz INDOORS- embarrasing. Still have the impact damage in my right ankle from all the drops. So while it would be possible i would really need a 26" or larger wheel simply for the cardio, and I already have a stumpy expert with a ti wheelset and XTR, got about 7k into it retail and just need to RIDE it. Full sus is the key for me at this point, but I do also enjoy my trek 930, $5 frame with 3k in parts sitting on it… My ankle clicks each pedal stroke climbing hills so I ride with a high seat to prevent the clicking. It’s a mess and sometimes i go otb because of it. gonna get a droppable saddle to help with that. Eventually I’ll be putting new parts on myself lol.

I can do $350 including shipping. that is quite a bit less than my asking price. I am still hanging onto it as it has not yet sold… logix :]

I understand your request.

why dont you just PM me instead of doing it on the post? I’m not letting it go for that, i already said that before. Thank you for your request.

Lovely. It’s still up for sale.

thanks for the kind update. best of luck.

ezy the way you’re doing business, publicly second guessing prices and being generally abrasive on the Trading Post forums is gonna put you on the fasttrack to the banhammer or at the very least to getting a bad rep on the forums in general.

just saying…

thanks for a little hope (in this community). CHICO huh. I went to that college. Good trials stuff.

In your description, the bearings are 12mm x 42mm, not 22mm like you said…

It would also be more appealing to a buyer if the unicycle was clean in the images you post up.

I dont understand - In my description the bearings ARE listed as 22mm.
The unicycle is clean.

To make it easier to understand here’s the breakdown:

In your description [the bearings are] not 22mm like you said. The bearings are 12mm x 42mm.

Yes i am correcting you. They are 12mm, not 22mm like you said in the description.

And no, I can see that the rim in particular isnt clean in your picture.

Guys, the bearings are 42mm outer diameter, 12mm width, 22mm inner diameter

I think this is the longest ever trading post thread. :roll_eyes:

Yeah I knew that I just thought I would translate.