Kh20

Ill raise to $3 i pay shipping.

are you helping?

every time he sees that this thread has been replied to he probably clicks it excitedly hopping someone will want to buy it(for a reasonable price(like the one he’s asking)) and then be dissapointed.I know I would…

im dropping it to 400canadian, and no brandon isnt as bad as that guy said, its acutally a nice small place and ther are like 3 ppl that i know of that uni here

400$canadian for this!!

Dang! My friend is in the shop for a trials uni. But his limit is only $300 max, of US currency.

Ill try and talk him into going up to to the 400 Candian you are asking for. Which would only be another 50 dollars for him to get.

i wouldve snapped this up so quick but the shipping would suck

Lived in Brandon, Virden, Dauphin, Winnipeg and Kingston, Ont. I have coached skating in Brandon, Dauphin, Miami, Morris, Morden, Winkler, Souris, Carberry, Shilo, Stonewall, Stony Mountain, Stienbach, Winnipeg Beach, Gimli and Russel, to name just a few and YES, Brandon is a bad as I said.

Hagbag has a cousin that is looking for a sweet trials uni, maybe look him up on the Members list and see if you can work a deal. He is Winnipeg and has family out your way, so maybe if the price is right, you can get that thing sold.
Sorry for your luck, having to sell your uni sucks.

up for a buddy

:d:d:d

I WILL BUY IT!!! Add ME ON MSN AND WE CAN TALK!!! ill pay 400 canadian for it!! im in canada too!!! add me on msn!!! ember-to-enferno@hotmail.com!!

up

YAYa im excited for almost 91 hehe he finally sold his uni after days of hoping and wishing and praying and wanting and…hmm i should stop now:p

up = sold?

well i talked to a guy a few days ago and he said he was gonna buy but he hasnt talked to me since so im not sure if hes gonna buy of now so, for now iots still on the market

c’mon someone buy it