Kh Leg armour OR 661 ?

What’s with the 661 company? Practically everything in the leg and elbow armour section on their site is out of stock.
If you don’t have any inventory, you can’t have any business. How can you have a business if you don’t have any inventory?

I like my lizard skins the best. They offer better protection for the front of this shin when the hard shell is in, or less without it. This is compared to my kh armor For me I just want something light with a little protection. Then again I ride trials mostly so we don’t get pedal bites like our street/muni counterparts, but that just from my experience.

I’m not sure about the durability, my kh’s are really bad, then again I learned everything in them. The lizards seem really tough though I haven’t had them long.

Lastly, if I were a beginner I would get the kh. They will provide great protection and are good for all styles since they have a knee. I have no idea about your level, but kh is probably the best choice. Those knee pads have saved me from a lot of pain will doing street and muni, so if you plan to do those kh is really the best. If your a fairly confident trials rider only wanting something to take the edge off the occasion pedal bite get the lizard skins.

i went to a cycle shop last week and they have leg armour for 50-60$ (AUS) Im just wondering if they would be any good.

oh yer they didnt have the protection that goes up over your knees but i dont know if that would matter to much.

Depends on amount of total padding, hardness of padding, coverage on the leg. Really, just look for what you need, and see if it protects for that. If it’s what you like, go for it i guess.

I cut off the knees of my 661’s and added some skate knee pads.

I’ve thought of getting some white fabric spray paint.

Brand & model?

No idea in the world.

“If you don’t eat your meat, you can’t have any pudding! How can you have any pudding if you don’t eat your meat?!”

What’s up with the stories of 661’s sliding. How are KH’s different that this doesn’t happen?

i think you should go with 661 vegges they are really comrortable and easy to put on