KH Freeride Saddle

Looking for a KH freeride saddle. Mostly after a blue one but if you have another colour I will certainly entertain this. Let me know what you got and how much you want for it. I am located in Toronto, Canada.
-Philip

I have a either a freeride or a street (I’m not sure the difference) that’s in decent condition. I rode with it for about a year before just getting the Fusion One a couple weeks ago. Let me know if your interested. I’d probably a a flat $50 assuming shipping isn’t too bad.

I’ll see if I can find the receipt from the order to let you know the make.

I’m in Virginia.

Are these images not working? Try http://imgur.com/a/u9wBc

It looks like the saddle is a “Kris Holm Freeride - Street”.

No such thing as a freeride - street. That’s a definitely a freeride. I have both, but if you want to confirm with pics, see this thread: Saddle comparisons

I’m interested in this if it’s available!

Shipping looks like its close to $30 USD to go from VA to the GTA so if Barbosa opts out, it’s all yours if you want it (I may up the price from $50, I really underestimated shipping)

Sounds good! I’m located in Iowa so I’m guess it may be cheaper as far as shipping . area code 52761

I sent you a pm.
-Philip

Unipardie, barbosa opted out due to shipping and the exchange rate. I sent you a PM. Let me know if you’re interested