KH 36, Ti Hub, Fresh, Pick Up at Asheville Munifest Halloween Weekend!

I am selling my custom KH 36, built by Josh at UDC in 2010 using the original welded KH Ti hub and red nips. It is super light and super strong.

This uni has very little use, probably fewer than sixty miles of light duty use, as you can see from the tire, the little rubber nips are all still there, minimal scratching on frame, cranks, and bumpers, essentially a new uni.

I added a KH T Bar and a Magura HS33 rim brake, cranks are new K1 ISIS 140 (low Q), pedals are Snafu Aluminum pinned.

Asking $850/OBO plus shipping from Tennessee, 37830, or pick it up at the Asheville Munifest over Halloween Weekend and save!

PM with questions.

Saddle: KH Grey Freeride, Second generation KH design base with front lift handle
Touring Bar: 2011 KH Tbar with bar ends
Seat post: KH Adjustable 27.2 x 350mm bolt on style, sand blast black, pinned and bonded rectangular mounting bracket, 4 hole
Seat post clamp: aluminum single bolt, black
Brakes: Magure HS 33, red
Frame:KH “clear coat” 36" 7005 aluminum with a butted seatpost tube through the fork crown, Machined bearings, and Magura brake mounts
Hub/axle:KH Moment ISIS, 36 hole, TITANIUM, 100 mm center bearing to center bearing
Spokes:14G. stainless Black (371mm in length for 3X), red nips are custom
Rim: Nimbus Stealth 36", 36 hole, 38mm wide, machined sidewalls for smoother braking
Tube size:36" x 2"
Tire: Nimbus Nightrider multi surface tire, max air pressure 65psi
Crank arms: K1 ISIS 140mm, black, low Q
Pedals: Snafu aluminum pinned, black, 9/16"
Bearings: 22mm x 42mm

i so wish i had the money to buy this up!. :confused:

I’m assuming you’re not willing to part it out?

No parts, it’s all or nothing.

Nice uni, anyone?

Bump for a nice uni, willng to deal, esp if I don’t have to ship it :slight_smile:

Now I really wish I was going. I’m currently debating whether the next uni I get should be a 29" or 36". I’ve never ridden either and I haven’t even seen a 36" in person.

I would have loved to have seen this one in person and maybe even tried it out so I could get a feel to see whether a 36" is a good fit for me. Even then I suspect my wife would get after me for the $ spent or at the very least use the purchase to leverage several of her own.

Everyone deserves a 36er :slight_smile:

your right ben, so u shood lower the price for us so u can spread the 36er round :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

I paid $1200, so just think how much you’re saving, it’s almost like I’m giving it away, plus I’ll make a special deal to folks who attend the Ashville Munifest :wink:

Bring a checkbook!

36er

Hey Ben- what are the options for a disk brake on this frame? New wheel or some modified hub?

Chris

Cranks styled disc brake or a hub disc brake when a 100mm disc hub is available.

That said, a rim brake is perfectly fine, not really worth the effort to add disc brakes, it doesn’t make that much of difference in braking.

Looks like I won’t be at the munifest, so it’s back to shipping options.

I am not using this uni, so it needs to go.

Best offers plus shipping…

Send a pm and let’s see if we can make a deal.

Sent you a PM. I can do $700 if you are interested. Paypal or COD, let me know.

Still for sale, note that I’m asking $850 plus shipping, so please frame your offers PLUS the costs of shipping.

No matter where I ship, the buyer is responsible for shipping, so please factor that in when you consider how much you can spend. Of course local pick up is free shipping :slight_smile:

too much

a new one can cost about the :astonished: same

not with a brake a handle and a Ti hub it doesnt…

I have to agree with Phil

If you were to purchase new retail is over $1400.00, all in all it’s a pretty good deal if your in the market :slight_smile:

KH 36 is $844.00
A Ti Hub is $380.00
KH T-bar is 90.00
and the brake is another $100,00+

Thanks Phil and Ally, some people don’t read for content or can’t do maths :roll_eyes:

I’ve got a firm offer from a riding buddy for $750 and local pick up, so that’s probably what I’ll do.

Great uni, kinda odd that no one was interested, maybe it’s the time of year, the economy, cheap arses… :stuck_out_tongue:

I know it’s sad, I should keep it and ride it more, but I just never got into riding the 36er. I’m just a muni kind of guy, seems to satisfy all my needs.

This unicyle has been sold to Chris, yeah?

Great ride today Chris, we need to meet up and do some more miles at Raccoon Mountain!