KH 2008 Uni Product Launch

Don’t hold out on us… :wink: I wanna know about the mystery #11.

I think it’s just a typo :wink:

No way… :wink: in that case I think he should make something more. :stuck_out_tongue:

(Enough smileys this time? :slight_smile:

:slight_smile: no i want it bad to:)

The KH36 is on my list of stuff to buy, but before I can get any of the stuff on the list (36", old mini, new camera) I need a new job.

this is all very good news! i really would like to buy a new wheel, with a wider rim than the dx32, to go with my new try-all stiky. i also could use a lighter frame. i think my profiles might be slightly bent (or it’s my pedal spindles), so a set of moments would also be nice. and, depending on how much the ti hub is, i might get that as well. so i will be looking forward to these products hitting the market.

i definitely could use some new parts since the bulk of my uni is going on 4 years old!

Keep up the good work, Kris!

…Speechless. Awesome upgrades, can’t wait to see all these in action, especially the new frame and cranks.

In the shipments to UDC and other places, are there spare parts for the KH36? I ask only b/c I, and a few others, will be wanting to buy the KH36 frame separate from the unicycle for use with the KH/Schlumpf hub, and I know that sometimes these separate parts are not always available right away to buy.

as you all know, ive been lurking for quite a while now, and this is the only thing that has sparked my attention.

i want the new TI hub and the new frame.

long neck.

its gonna be ballin, so be warned, i may very well be selling my uni…

I’m getting the ti hub for sure. Might as well get some ti spokes as well. I might be getting the 36’er as well. Boy having money is very cool.

Btw kris, your my all time hero and love, care to marry me? Nah, but thanks for all the parts and really listening to the community, it’s simply fantastic.

nope i want to get it with the geared hub!!

lol I just realised what the new cranks will look like. They will make seat wraps so easy it’ll be like cheating. But no flatlanders will buy them because they can’t do rolls. He should of just released a good crank for rolls IMO.

+1

I consider myself a flat rider, I will get them if for a good price. Maybe you can’t do rolls (easy) but you always can ‘crank jump’ like in the second part of a backroll. Also flat riders who have 2 unis might want them too, one uni for rolls, one for static flat.

!!! what is it !!! i cant get a clear picture of what it might look like.Care to post a quick pic

We might see people trading with other people and having one of the extended cranks on one side and a standard crank on the other.

I still wanna see pics of the new cranks.

The 36" sounds interesting because those are becoming something I may wanna buy sometime soon…

I definetly want to get the KH 36.:wink: It’s just been placed as second on my list of new toys.:stuck_out_tongue: wHERE WILLI GET THE MONEY?!?:frowning:

It should look something like this, note this is just a quick photoshopping job I did, not the actual crank. On the actual crank the tubing probably extends a good bit further than what I illustrated.

newcrank.jpg

Maybe… I don’t think it would be a good idea… realize that in flat, the crankroll tricks are evenly distributed with each crank.

rolling wrap - both
(Inward) varial roll - both
outside roll- front crank
inside/backroll - back crank

I think if a flat rider wants these he should get a whole new uni (which I am going to build up when I get some more money) or a whole new wheelset (changing out wheels is easier than switching cranks, right?).