Keeping this underground

well its crazy scary in the north-shore atleast

brock,

I believe the movie Unipsycho Extreme is almost completely MUni. but I really don’t like watching MUni, even though it’s one of my favorite kinds of riding to do, it’s really not that much fun to watch.
in my not so humble opinion. ( :

Now that i agree with.

I love watching good muni, like Kris Holm on the northshore. Is it just the run-of-the-mill muni you don’t like to watch or also the really good stuff like in all of Kris’ movies?

I think the thing about muni is you really need a good camera operator to help highlight the right aspects of it. I think there are lots of things that make it great to watch, but they’re often difficult to capture on video.

Andrew

Re: Re: yo

You forgot to mention the online vids by Yoggi. He rocks, I shure hope he and the french riders release a DVD somtime.

I defenatly want to see both DVD’s an and online vids, for people like me (livin in isolation, on the other side of the word) I never get to ride with the good riders in these Vids and DVD, and if i want a DVD the cost kinda doubles because of the import duties, and shipping costs. some currencies arnt too strong (such as ours) so it can be expecive for some

I got the OWA DVD last week, and i must say awsome stuff, Tomsey and all the guys featuring in it, i hope you sell thousands of copies.
Tomsey how good are you :smiley: , my whole family thought your grind tutorial very amusing!
Andrews section seemed kinda seporate, just wondering why? and i think i remember you thanking Brian MK what did he have to do with it?

If you havnt got OWA yet get it! It Rools - On the same level as U2.

Shaun