K-124house delivery....

yes, i knew i forgot something to complain about :smiley: but they’re useless, id rather go nimbus, KH or custom or something… but dont bother with K1, they’re not worth the hassle imo lol :smiley:

Being that irresponsible is bad enough, but it’s insulting that they aren’t going out of their way to compensate you. There is a reason you pay shipping fees. They really ought to give you a reasonable discount or throw in something for free.

Ouch, man… That’s not good service in any way.

The extra $30 dollars was a delayed import fee. I was apparently supposed to receive it right when I got the unicycle, but there was a mistake on their end… Surprise, surprise… :roll_eyes:

with all things i ever ordered at koxx i had only one time problems but that was an error of the package service.
if you have problems with orders don´t wait to long just send a mail in time. my last order, an assemblage of parts, needs 10 days and arrived yesterday.

the koxx service is not the best but it works - more or less and its not comparable with UDC, but compared to other companies i am trading with (especally car companies, e-bay, electronic online traders etc…) its average

so where would be a good place to buy k1 unicycles? renegade doesnt sell a lot of the models…and division 8 is out of stock and doesnt expect to be getting anymore…

I predict that it has now arrived. I’ve just got this feeling…