K-124house delivery....

So yeah, on december 27th i ordered a White Russian 24" and an Orange street wheel from www.k-124house.com
now its mid february, and i havnt seen my unicycles…
I’ve heard K-124house take a while but i didn’t think this long.

Has anyone else had a similar experience??

EDIT: Im in the UK

Pat had a bad experience ordering from K-124. He ordered his unicycle a while before NAUCC (not sure exactly how long) but it didn’t show up until about 4 days before we left or something. Then when I ordered my Alien Backflip from them, everything went nicely. But like two months after I had received my unicycle we were charged an extra $30. :thinking:

So yeah…

Pat had a bad experience ordering from K-124. He ordered his unicycle a while before NAUCC (not sure exactly how long) but it didn’t show up until about 4 days before we left or something. Then when I ordered my Alien Backflip from them, everything went nicely. But like two months after I had received my unicycle we were charged an extra $30. :thinking:

So yeah…

Dude,

Might be a stupid question but… Why didn’t you order from K-124.co.uk?

Edd

ahh okay… i guess i’ll just carry on waiting them. joe hodges used to complain about how slow they were…

Surely you could take that extra charge up with them? it doesnt seem right to me if it was surplus to the original bill…

weirrrrd

I looked on the UK site, and they don’t sell the white russian… They have the orange wheel but it was on sale on the french site. I THINK if you order from the UK site it comes from france anyway, but i’m not sure.

Ah right, ok. Hmmm, might think twice before I order a 32 hole hub from them then. :frowning:

yeah, theyre service is far from the best… Its a shame its the only place you can buy some stuff :frowning:

Have you contacted K-124house?

I bet you that they would be able to speed up the delivery and tell you what is going on much better than we can.

I bet you never tried contacting K124…
They never answer if you allready payed.
When they have there money, they wont reply on any mail you sent.
Been there…

yeah :frowning:
What’s annoying is they took the money (over 200 euros) only a few days after i ordered, and they havnt even said anything.

in a word, K-124house are CR*P!
Cheap though :stuck_out_tongue:

So i just got an email from K-124…

Hello Simon,

I have checked all order.

We forgot to send your order.
Is an error on our part.

I will send your order ASAP, but the red wheel for the White Russian 24” is not available.

If it’s OK for you, I send your unicycles with black wheel.

I am waiting your answer

Best regards

Max

That is really bad service.Ive had that a few times where ive bought something and have waited ages.So i send an email and get a reply telling me they dont have the thing i bought or theyre waiting for it to come from their supplier

Lol I imagined them to say something like.

Dang, we dun ship yo orda. MA BAD

lmao

Ahahaha, they forgot to ship it? That is ridiculous.

I’d definitely consider asking them to cancel your order.
Don’t reward bad businesses.

Atleast they didn’t forgot to take the money from his bankaccount… :roll_eyes:

It took 6 weeks when I ordered my Devil from them 2 years ago. They never replied to my emails, I got the tracking number 2 days before I got it. It took them a month just to send the uni! And another 2 weeks to get here.

say yes, if they give back 100 euros lol :smiley:
But seriously that is a ridiculous excuse, forgetting to send it for half a month, and when they realise, the unicycle isn’t even build, and the parts aren’t there to do it!? I though it was bad waiting 4 days for a few car parts but half a month for a uni is terrible service. What else do koxx have to do which prevents them selling stuff… choosing colours?

smoke stuff :stuck_out_tongue: