just so that it isn't 666

someone informed me that the number of product reviews was 666, so i decided to break the curse and make a 667th. im a bit superstitious. anyways, just so that this isn’t a total waste of your time to read, i just ordered the new kh24" from unicycle.com… does anyone know when i should expect it to arrive? Is there some huge waiting list? Also, is the problem with peoples’ ankles hitting the cranks going to be fixed with the new model?

-Grant

That Nubbin of the Beast has been removed for the 2004 model year of cranks…worth the wait!

666.jpg

Since this is way off topic, I’ll just add that I once had a cashier completely back away from a transaction and insist that a colleague finish for her when my bill came to $6.66.

I was amused.

Raphael Lasar
Matawan, NJ

I was at the DMV to renew my drivers license yesterday. They use three different numbering systems depending on the service you need.

One of the series called for number 666. I don’t know if I would have wanted to be guy coming forward at that point. He’s probably the one responsible for all the road rage.

I am too now when ever i say something bad about someone something bad happens to me!
eg today I said "god we are so crap at football"with in 5 mins i get hit in the face with the ball! many other things like this have happended
Ben

you are cursed

6 is my lucky number.
Does that make me 1/3 evil?

arrrg black unicycle!!
mayb i am cursed o well it’s kinda funny i think it’s stoped but thats when i comes back around to bite u in the ass!
Ben

haha me and my dad went to mcdonalds and he got a double cheese burger meal and i just got a crispy chicken sandwich and it came out to $6.66 the meal of satin as my friend just said as i was typing. dont even try it at your mickyds though those prices are always diferent even if its down the street.

I was just listening to Number of the Beast 10 minutes ago!!! AAAAAAAHHHHHH
I love Maiden!!!

Samus

i like that material in my underwear.

I was the one who had noticed the 666 in the threads…After I told young mister tennisgh, he immediatly changed it (He’s going to heaven for sure) but I was actually kind of disappointed after it had changed, i thought it unique and I thought it was a good sell-point for hell-on-wheel…I must be sentanced to the burning below.

oops

sorry, i didn’t recognize the importance of the connection between hell on wheel and 666…i guess we’ll just have to work on the section called “news and announcements” till they have 666 replies :slight_smile: sorry for stealing your find

-Angel Grant

no prob

Now that I know, I wish I had waited. That nub is killer.

my buddie lives on 666 St. Paul dr.

My first and last name have 6 letters, and my middle would too but my mother spelled it wrong (My dad wanted to name me after Jeb Stuart, but my mom spelled it Stewart).

Almost the Anti-Christ but my mom spelled it wrong.

well ha, i am 6 6 6.

Curses, foiled again.