Just saying hello

Been a lot of water under the bridge, but finally got my 20" put together this last week.
At present, just sitting on it beside kitchen counter, but at least I’m on it.
Hope to be able to ride again, but will have to take it slow due to physical problems including diabetes/neuropathy.
Any way, just wanted to say hello to everybody and glad to be back on the forum and reading articles and watching videos…great inspiration :slight_smile:

> Join Date: Aug 2005
Wow! I believe I recognize some of the “I’ll get back to it one of these days” thing that I’ve a few times myself. :):slight_smile:

It’s great that you’re back on it. Take it easy, a little every day, and with any luck you’ll be rolling again. How far did you get with it the first time?

Wishing you the best.

Thanks Large Eddie.
Was just beginning before. Bought a 20", then a 24". Used it to ride around the subdivision I lived in. Then bought a Coker 36", but shortly thereafter had to sell it and move from Idaho back to Alaska for a couple of reasons. Due to surgeries and other things, was unable to get back on and ride.
A little better off now, so decided to assemble the 20" and try to start riding again. If nothing else, just around the senior center here where I live in an apartment.
So, it will be just a little day by day :slight_smile:

Thanks for the reply, oldfatboy. It sounds like you’re off to a good start. How much attention have you attracted by unicycling around the senior center?

Are you anywhere near Seward? That looks like a pretty good place for unicycling.

Lived in Seward for a while back in the mid 70’s. My daughter was born there. When we are giving each other a bad time, I refer to her as “Seward’s Folly” :slight_smile:

Now, I live a little over 80 miles from Seward.

lol, nope, no interest. I haven’t taken the wheel outside the apartment yet. Been off a unicycle for about 8 yrs. Due to age and some physical situations, I’m just learning to get back on it right now.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.