Just got my KH 24 from AEbikes.

Actually I knew about cheap unicycles at aebike well before the “cheap” thread and kept quiet so as not to harm UDC and Bedford. I had my Large Marge wheel built by them with a “cheap” KH hub/crank set back in May of '06. I was tempted to post a thread about it but felt Bedford and UDC perform a service to us unicyclers that places like aebike can’t.

As for ruining a good thing, I’m glad to get good prices on things. But as a business man I don’t think I would continue to sell product to competitors that would drastically undercut me. Ultimately it’s a good thing. As more quality unicycle stuff becomes more widely available the market will level itself out and the one time exclusive distibuters will have to get in line with market pricing. Hopefully places like UDC and Bedford will be able to survive on a lower margin.

Nah, I wouldn’t remind about the homework.

Terry’s $499.00 price quote is for the KH 20 Trials which he is looking to purchase, not the KH 24. The prices just went up at USA UDC earlier this week

Well, I ordered the KH 29 from AE today, and received email confirmation. Ten minutes later it’s no longer on their website, so I guess I got one of the last KH 29’s for now.

I bought my Nimbus Muni from UDC, buit couldn’t pass up on this deal. I’ll still keep using them as a vendor, though. I like the service; they delivered my Nimbus before Christmas, although I ordered it past their listed delivery date for the holidays.

kh29.jpg

Illegal drugs? :astonished: You’ve got to be kidding… Come move to Dutchland! Then again, had you looked at the specifications, reviews and price you would’ve come to the same decision, the KH/Qu-Ax/Onza unis are better than Koxx.

Drool
I wanna get a KH 24! how much were they

UDC needs to be competitive!

Response from AEBike

Hey guys,

Thank you for your support of our shop. I’ve been getting a lot of emails about the KH Unicycles lately and why they are no longer listed on our website. Here is why:
Basically, our website is just a mirror image of what our supplier has in stock. At the moment, all the KH sizes are out of stock, so they vanish from website. The supplier is still listing an ETA of the first week of January for more unicycles, which to me means “any time now.” Once they’re back, they’ll be listed on our site again.
Also, we are AEBike, which is different than AEBikeS. If you go to aebikes.com it redirects you to another shop trying to steal our traffic. Just to help avoid confusion!
And yes, someone earlier was correct, we do not know much about unicycles. We’ll certainly try to be helpful if you ask questions, but I’m sure the people on this board know much much more than we do.

Thanks!
Cullen
AEBike.com

TBH it goes to show as a UDC has really the monopoly. Who knows what mark up on the trade price they doing…

Makes me not wanna upgrade.

of course this is all speculation except the fact AeBikes can undercut them, mark up is based on alot of factors.

Hello all,
I just got an update from my supplier on the KH uni’s. They have all gone from “any time now” to availability in the first week of April. Sorry to disappoint!
Cullen
AEBike.com

So I guess I can stop hitting “Refresh” on your website every 15 minutes? :slight_smile:

OK, I’ll start back up again in April. Looks like NO KH’s anywhere until April. :frowning:

Bedford Unicycles has all the 2007 KH unicycles in stock ready to ship.

Thanks, Darren

You have my order!

Darren -
How much for the 2007 KH24? Your website still has a pricelist for the 2006 models.

Steve

Here are the prices currently for the remaining 2007 KH models:

KH20 - 470.00 US
KH24 - 525.00 US
KH29 - 525.00 US
HUB/CRANK SETS - 140.00 US
Freeride/Street seats - 55.00 US - seven colors to pick from

IF YOU WANT A BRAND NEW KH UNICYCLE BEFORE MAY - ORDER RIGHT AWAY AS STOCK IS GOING FAST !

WATCH FOR SOME CUSTOM KH MODELS COMING SOON FROM BEDFORD UNICYCLES !!! Most likey within 10 days !

Any other KH part, send an e-mail to
info @ bedfordunicycles.ca

Darren