Join the Pink Revolution.

I rode past a UV light last night.
It switched itself off…

GILD is the “pink lady”
or is that the koxx unicycle?

felt bikes makes a pretty high end BMX race frame that comes in pink.
http://feltbmx.com/07_framesets/index.html

Looking hot there Gild.

You just act that way to get chicks right?

That is one Pink Tyre(tire)! Nice haircut GILD. Check this out. I have the S4. Oh yea, If Pink is the new Black, does that make your tire black?

does that fly in africa
?

“Johannesburg International, Papa India November Kilo with you, heading Two Niner Six climbing through One Seven Thousand to Flight Level 250.”

They fly like that! :sunglasses:

Anyway, I’ve got the pink going on with my speedboarding wheels - check the avatar…

That rocks.
I just found their South African site.
The S4 is the price of a starter-uni!?
Would you pay what you paid for it again?

I’ve been using the Schick Xtreme 3 for quite some time now.

But only the disposable ones. The other variety hurts my head.
Bizarrely enough.
I’ve used Schick razors ever since they came out with the flexible blade.
I’ve tried their Quattro but it didn’t really do much for me.
You may know the Schick Range by the name Wilkinson Sword.
I think they changed the name back in the Apartheid days.

GILD, if i were a 38 year old chickybabe living in johannesburg i would so be turned on by that.

I bought the headblade classic for a mate of mine. Granted, he is the uncoordinately type, but he claims it “shredded his head” (his words) :astonished: . Ask if you can return it if you draw blood :roll_eyes:

That’s a really pink tire.

Now go learn how to ride one-footed on it…

I would definitely. I bought the $15 one first, and used it for my second or third shave. My first was with a Mach 3, and it wasn’t pretty. I think I had one big and 2-3 other nicks. I have only had one nick since. I like the heavier feel of the S4, but the original works well too. I can shave in about 4 minutes from begining to end(including face). I still use the Mach 3 on my face.

Thanx for the feedback.
We’re still trying to find an example in a shop in Johannesburg before going the online ordering route.
I’ve been shaving my head for so long now that I’m firly stuck in the ‘if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it’ mode.
Do you have to shave with the grain using the headblade?
Cause despite exhortations to the contrary by the ‘Queer Eye’ crew (and that dude on Xtreem Make-Over) i still shave against the grain and prefer the smoother shave I get that way.

I only shave against the grain. It’s my nature.:smiley: I have tried it both ways, but when I shave with the grain my head becomes velcro like, and I nearly break my neck trying to get a shirt off. In fact, I am convinced it was someone who shaves their head that invented velcro!

I knew we had more than unicycles in common.

The ‘Velcro-Head-Syndrome’ is rather handy for keeping a beanie on your head in mid-winter tho.

Any hat for that matter.:slight_smile: Great when I am flying down the highway with the top off my jeep. Never loose a hat.

The problem comes in when you try and remove it!

Haven’t posted for some time now, but was drawn out of my current apathy by this fantastic thread.

Pink tyres and head shaving. What an esoteric bunch we are. I remember why I keep coming back to this forum now.

Thanks, GILD.

pink freestyle

that looks like a great freestyle uni.