joe campbell new vid

Damn, Joe’s got skills! I don’t see what’s wrong with the pedal grabs. Like Brian said the pedal grab to pedal grab on the dumpster was sick, along with the pedal grab on the rock. Not only does it look awesome, I don’t think anyone who can’t do what he’s doing is in the position to insult his technique. Just my opinion…

Far too many pedal grabs for trials. You should take up street :stuck_out_tongue:
The pedal grab on the rock was insane, although highly hurt my ears lol.

I try not to critic videos when people havnt asked for it, but I didn’t like the editing, color or music. But the riding was awesome.

Completely agree. I think the whole “No pedal grab boo!” thing is a dumb fad because some people on here easily follow what someone says and then try to make that idea offical like its the shit.

Joe, that pedal grab on the rock was crazy! Only a dirty bird like you would make that. Ride the Koxx, beat up people! :wink:

I think the car is actually his haha Joe is a nut case… nut awesome.

I’m wondering if that was the CF post he broke in one day…

I think that was his girlfriend(and the guy who jumped out the other side of the car looked like spencer to me)

+1 Joe’s pedal grabs are amazing the pedal grab on the rock was AMAZING

If the pedal grabs look nice and flow well in the line they’re amazing and make the video more interesting.

+1!

EDIT: Oh and Joe YOU’RE AMAZING! You needa come up and ride in Portland again!

Yeah that was his CF post, don’t buy those haha.
And nah that wasn’t me, it was Dom and I think his girlfriend.

I like Joe’s pedal grabs, his style is really cool.

yeah, Joe’s style is awesome. I didn’t think it was you but hey it was worth a guess haha I was too busy paying attention to Joe’s awesomeness to see who it was in the background. I would say that Joe should be on the forums more often Buuuuut then he probably wouldn’t be as amazing because he’d end up like me and be a little over 3,000 posts away from being the top poster… I need to spend less time here admiring people like him and get out there and ride I could probably be WAY better by now if I rode as much as I was on here. hahaha

Yeah but a cop wouldn’t know or care who it belonged to. He would have had a word with him.

true… haha I didn’t realize I typed nut awesome I meant but awesome nut awesome works though haha

sweet, excellent dirtybird!!! you pedal grabed the air next to the rock :thinking: :smiley:
see ya soon

AWSOME:D

@ 0:20 the sound came ahead of the footage and I think I’ve seen him hop up that rail in an earlier vid, but this time he did it about twice as fast this time, if I remember correctly.

Joe does pedal grab a lot more than most in this vid, but it’s not excessive IMO. Mainly because he transitions out of it pretty fast and there’s less than 10 people I’ve seen vids of who prob could have gone to tire in most of the lines (maybe even less than 5).

IMO he could have gone to tire on some of those pedal grabs but looked like it would have bean more dangerous to do so.

when if ever do you do a pegal grap during street…? seriously? should you ever do a pedal grab in street? i dont think so…

You gotta be kidding me??? Pedal grabs are awesome for street, very old school. Not nessesarily all the pedal grabs Joe uses would suit street, but you can’t say you’d never pedal grab for street. Its the base of grinds for crying out loud. I’m editing some clips I took today with the camera I got for christmas for a short lil christmas special video :sunglasses: (yipee!!).

I’ll throw in some funky street pedal grabs for you.

Yay Chris.
I like Joe and I like his style.

wee!!

Ok I filmed some streety pedal grabs but they were incredibley cheesey and don’t represent my riding skill at all :stuck_out_tongue: If I had better obstacles I’d do something cool.

Yay me! ^^

dude pedal grabs and grinds are totally different…

To rubber yes. The pedal grab itself, no. Well… I guess you can grind then jump to rubber, but I havn’t seen any do that smooth enough to call it going from grind to rubber.

the kind of balance that is going on, the movement that is happening with your body, the aplication of the 2 tricks…

totally different…

if grinds were done the same way as pedal grabs we could call them sliding pedal grabs… that ands alot of people slide on there crank as well…

Yeah most street tricks involving this is just on the crank. But I can imagine plenty of pedal grabs in flowy street lines.

I noticed in his first video he rode on a 24 inch frame