Jacob Spera: Fall Edit

Cody this one is for you buddy! Get well soon!

Thanks, Jacob

Damn!! Great riding…Love seeing all the grinds!!!

JACOB SPERA! freaking sick dood, even though most of the clips are old they’re sooo dope! I hope your foot gets better so you can get back to riding. <3

That was great! Amazing rails, the huge one at 0:58 was awesome!

This is why I love you, Jacob (: Some say drinking red bull gives you wings. False. Only Jacob Spera has wings :smiley:

never thought i’d ever speak these words ever…

jacob spera…

…you, my friend…

…neeed…

…for the love of big street…

…i repeat NEED…

…to…

…call…

…out…

…Cedric Vincent!..

seriously…that video was unreal…

Loved the wall tap down the small set. BOOM!

BEST. IDEA. EVER.

Do it Jacob!

Maybe one day I will :stuck_out_tongue:

I know he works a lot. Plus we have two totally different styles I think. I’ll talk to him about it. But if he sees this thread and he wants to do one I’m down for it. Although I’m going to be out of the game for a while. The doctor thinks I have torn ligaments in my leg. Hopefully i get an MRI soon and that will hopefully show what is wrong.

Thanks for the kind words guys. Remember though! Please visit this page and show Cody Williams some support. Hes been part of the unicyclist community for quite some time and really has improved the sport.

Jacob! huuge man, hope you heal soon and can ride again! also really hope that Cody gets his justice. really sucks…

love! :smiley:
I really love the jump to the lantern thing and 360 out, and off course the big ass rail

awesome !

Spera = BAM!
Sick bro!

Thanks everyone :slight_smile:

Where at in colorado are you man??

:smiley: AWESOME :smiley:

I loved the wall slide @ 1:30 :sunglasses:

I’m up in Bailey. It’s about 45 minutes south-west of Denver. If you’re up for a commute, me, Max, and possibly Colby and Austin are going riding in Denver on Friday after school. :slight_smile:

I’m up in Bailey. It’s about 45 minutes south-west of Denver. If you’re up for a Commute, me, Max, and possibly Austin and Colby are going riding in Denver on Friday after school. :slight_smile: