Its that time - Milton Keynes ride time!

Awesome! Would be really cool to see you again! I thought Id never do any of that north shore either, but its really fun when your up there!

Hope you can make it mate!

Rock on!
Edd

I’m definitely gonna try, haven’t been out for a while with the weather being up and down and work and new motorbike to play on but I’m doing Crawley so a couple of days of mostly riding and some trails to play with so should be in the swing again in time for MK.

Had a great time last time and will chat to Ivo and Euan too cause they might be up for it.

I would like to come, but I don’t fancy the MUni a whole lot, did I read that there is natural trials there though…? Ohh, challenging, I will try to get to the street bit of the ride though.

Cheers,
Mike

is the street ride still on then? what are the final dates? I’d have to know in advance to get some train tickets or something.

Cheers

Yep, this is definatly still on!

Dates are:

25th August: Muni at chicksands, meeting at 10:30ish in the carpark Remember to bring a 5er to get in chicksands.

26th August: Street and trials in Milton Keynes, meeting outside the train station at 10:30

Hope that makes it a bit clearer!

Rock on!
Edd

i should get to the station at 10.15 on the sunday so i’ll cya all there (not doing the muni)

Awesome mate!
Good to know someone is coming!

Is anyone going to come along to this? Anyone for muni?

Rock on!
Edd

Ok guys,
Is anyone up for the Muni on saturday at all? I could really do with working on the car on saturday and if no-one is interested in the muni then I will stay at home.

Looks like its just you and me then Brendon on Sunday! AWESOME! Havnt ridden trials for ages, looking forward to it!

Rock on!
Edd

Ok guys, I really need to know if anyone is coming to the Muni at Chicksands on Saturday!

If no-one is coming I don’t want to turn up and be the only one there, as Leo is away on holiday!
If you are coming can you PLEASE post to let me know, otherwise you might turn up and I won’t be there!

Thanks,
Edd

Saturday Muni canceled due to lack of interest!

The Trials tomorrow is still on!

Rock on!
Edd

Well, Brendan turned up for Trials on the Sunday, which was a really nice day. We rode through the city and did some pretty relaxed riding, Brendans a good rider and an awesome guy.

I only took a few pictures, but here are the best ones!

And lastly, Brendan waiting for the security guard to go inside the building, Ha Ha!

Cheers, for coming Brendan, I had a good time, ever though there was only two of us!

Rock on!
Edd

yeah it was good, i enjoyed myself bar that stupid pedal grab!

cheers for putting all the pictures up! Hopefully i’ll cya soon!

Oh yeah, forgot about that!
Hows your head/elbow?

Edd

your wrong GK its orange :stuck_out_tongue: those shorts are new and even brighter than the last pair (the last pair started fading - couldnt deal with pale red)

Thanks

Hiya buddy,

once again thanks for a excellent day, had much fun… was great to meet you guys too… Our e.mail is richoldham@hotmail.com & our no. is 07799113006, hopefully we can do it again sometime & if you let us know your e.mail we wil forward pic’s…

Merry Xmas

Rich n Lou