Its that time - Milton Keynes ride time!

Hey guys and girls!

Its that time of year again (Summer, for those of you who aren’t quite sure) and its time for the second Milton Keynes ride!

The format will be fairly similar as last time, a day of Muni and a day of Trials/Street. The Trials will be in Milton Keynes City Centre, meeting at the same place as last time, outside the railway station. The muni will be at Ashridge again, as I feel there are many routes that we could use, me and Leo will get on that and decide on an interesting one!

So,

Saturday: Muni at Ashridge

Meeting at the big ass monument (You can’t miss it!) at about 10:30ish.
Meeting here!

Sunday: Trials/Street in Milton Keynes

Meeting at the Central Train Station at about 10:30ish.
Meeting place here!

Now for dates! I am proposing the 25th and 26th August, although we can move that a week or two either side of that weekend to suit people.
What do you think, give me some input!

Rock on!
Edd

Well I’ll be moving down south end of August so I’ll only be a 1 and 1/2 hour drive to Milton Keynes. Not sure if I can make it yet but would be good to catch a ride with you guys again.

am at Reading that weekend. could do the weekend either side i think. would prob just come down for the Muni ride on the Saturday.

Dan

Anyone fancy a ride sometime during next week? Ill be staying with Edd, might be cool to hook up

Joe

it’d be awesome if u could do it the weekend before, but either way i’d still go.

and i’m up for a ride, i’ll be in bristol but can meet u somewhere.

sorry for the thread jack edd! lol
Cool Brendan hows it going mate. I was just asking Lucas today if we could meet up with you, but he told me you werent round here atm. If you wanna ride sometime, let me know, PM me?

Joe

Sounds good!

Ill be happy to come on the sunday!

That week, or the week before.

Just bumping this up with some pictures of last time to persuade people!

Do a little dance, make a little love…Get down tonight!

Really friendly meet, loads of cool people, good spots to ride, go on you know you want to!

Rock on!
Edd

i’m definately down for this, might have to cut short the sunday but hey :smiley:

Cool.

Ok, If I made it a week earlier would that suit people better? So it would be 18th and 19th August.

If not I can move it back a week instead!

Rock on!
Edd

the week before sounds good!
:smiley:

cant do the week before that though

yep that date is great. :smiley:

Theres a chance I will be able to come and I will try bring a friend along with me, I will try and get ther for the second day but at the moment its going to take like 5 hours by bus and cost about £55 for us both. I will talk to my friend and see what he thinks, hopfuly all will be good.

Nice one!
So what dates are best for people? Shall I keep it the 18th and 19th of august, or have it as I was going to originally the 25th and 26th?

Rock on!
Edd

EDIT: Im using Leo’s account! Lol!

OOOOHhhh, Milton Keynes trials ride…

Drool…
I shall be there!

Ok, is there still any interest in this? I am going to say its going to be the 25th and 26th of august. I am keeping it at that because otherwise we will never be able to decide on one!

So Muni on the Saturday, probably at chicksands now, seen as we have been there and it is about 100 times better than ashridge!
Sunday is street and trials in Milton Keynes itself, come to either or both days!

Rock on!
Edd

I dont think I will be able to make it now. too far, too much and too busy.

okay thats cool with me. Not sure about the saturday do you recon the muni would be ok on a 20" trials? if i come on the saturday i’d need someone to host me for the night as well…

That was good timing, haven’t been on here for a while, I should be up for that but it’s also my bday so plans could change or I could be too wrecked.

Chicksands might be cool too they have northshore there too don’t they?

Scratch that, I’ve just seen the other thread and video, will try to do both days.

North Shore looks awesome, probably bigger than my balls though.