Isaac Conyers - Street and Trials

started this video several months ago and never really finished til a few days ago. alot of effort put into this (even if the riding and editing isnt anywhere as good as i wouldve liked) so please appreciate it! :slight_smile:

awesome video man, great flow :slight_smile:

Wow massive improvement since the last video.LOL at the rim rolling on the ground.You should keep it so you remember uni weekend 09 forever

lol yea first proper vid in nearly a year! and my rim is still in my cupboard

Great video, perfectly representable for nowadays unicycling! When you did a rolling hop up that rails that you jumped between at 1.38 ,didn´t it scare you? it wasn´t slippery?

r u talking about 3:58 or the grind just after 1:38? both were scary but neither were too slipery

Nice, is your grind rail made from part of a trampoline? You are realy good at riding skinnys. That rim rolling on the ground looked cool

As I said in MSN: Awesome vid, you’ve inproved tons since uniweekend. Heaps of good stuff in there.

really great video liked the flow and the music fitted but you should learn crankflips :wink:

yea it was from an old tramp but i bent the absolute sh*t out of it in just that one afternoon. i used to b good at skinny’s but i stopped riding trial about a month ago and im all street now cause its simply just more fun.

yea it was from an old tramp but i bent the absolute sh*t out of it in just that one afternoon. i used to b good at skinny’s but i stopped riding trial about a month ago and im all street now cause its simply just more fun.

ahhhh no!!! well i can crankflip, i just suck at tech street! plus i think tech street is too small and not very exciting so i purposly steered away from flip tricks (except for the footplant over rail). Big street is my style nowadays

man this video is great !!
love the handrails :wink:

Sweet! I like your tricks with fences.
Didnt think the music fit.

Alot more enjoyable and better content in this video compared to others. I particularly liked the handrail grinds, the rolling hops, the filming and the song choice and nice rim btw. I also wonder how the hell that railing is fitted onto the blocks of wood, is it screwed on their or something?

Great vid overall anywayz. :sunglasses:

I was pretty impressed :stuck_out_tongue:
Didn’t know you were that good!!!
I like your big street (with those original tricks and handrails :D)
and your trial is good aswel :roll_eyes: !!
3:58 was really awesome!! :wink:

you should make more vids…

Gotta love this video. Sick street, man.

You look like Kelly Hickman :stuck_out_tongue:

You’ve got style. You can edit. The filmer can film. Nice video.

Nice riding man. Didn’t know you were that good!
Cool idea on the handrail BTW. I’m gonna have to make one of those (just not out of a trampoline).

wow, awesome vid, even without any flips. You’re style looks really nice, and you creatively used the urban environment.

That was a really enjoyable video. You have a good riding and video style. Your style is similar to mine, except that you are a lot better.