Is your email down at 10:23 P.S.T, too?

I went to check my email and got this:

Warning: Supplied argument is not a valid File-Handle resource in /var/www/vhosts/unicyclist.com/htdocs/webmail/functions/imap_general.php on line 116
Error connecting to IMAP server: gilby.com.
111 : Connection refused

Is anyone else getting this?

Since this thread is about email not working, I’ll state my problem here. I haven’t been able to get a response from Gilby yet by other means (email, PM). My unicyclist.com email has never worked. When I try to sign in, it says ‘unknown user or invalid password’. From reading the forums, I see that other people have had the same problem. It really kinda sucks.

Did you try it signing in both ways?

From prior experience, I know the two sign-ins are related, but different.

ya i’ve tried both ways

When I try to check my email it is just a blank white page…

I had the same problem checking my email yesterday. I tried a couple of times and then gave up. Today it works. I wasn’t particularly worried when it refused the connection since I had checked my email the day before. Unicyclist.com seems fairly reliable and that is probably only the second time email hasn’t worked for me in almost a year of using it.

My email doesn’t work, when I log in and then click on the check email I get a screen that says Error unknown user or password incorrect. I haven’t been a member for long, I wonder if I did something wrong in getting set up, or maybe the server is maxed out or something. I have sent test emails and they wont send either. I have sent a couple of messages to Gilby and have gotten no reply, Is there a better way to contact him, maybe a PM. Thanks, Dan

same thing

Yep i have that problem also

just respond to some spam,that seems to get pretty quick notice. :roll_eyes:

really though my email doesnt work either and my “jagur” account has about 8000 spam messages and growing so i dont use it anymore.im screwed either way…