Inner Balance: Release Party (April 21, 2007)

Less than a month away!! WoooHooo!!

I’m psyched to see this DVD. The weather is getting better now and the MUni ride, that weekend, is going to be great. Adam tells me there will be 2 groups riding. One group of advanced riders and another group of newer riders.

I expect to see a lot of riders for this weekend. Make your plans now!!:smiley:

Yeah, I’m getting pumped!!

I’m bringing the DVD into the stampers on Monday…it’s DONE!

unicycle.com (UK) will also be carrying the movie :slight_smile:

Trailer looks great, video should be so much better.
-can’t wait!

Done and done, the movie is off to the stampers!

(the DVD will be ready to order on April 17 at the latest)
I will post a new thread about that at that time with ordering info

This should be the last we hear about how slow and unmanouvreable cokers are :slight_smile:

Glad to hear the movie is on schedule. We have the hall filled to 50% capacity already.

I can’t wait till you let the Coker out of the bag!! “INNER BALANCE”
After April 21st the Coker will no longer be viewed as a novelty :astonished: just one of the best ways to have fun on ONE!!

We have accumulated a great bunch of sponsors for this event, some of our raffle prizes include:

Radial 360
Snafu Pedals
KH riding Jersey
Just One Wheel shirt
Johnny Rockets Gift certificates
T Mobile (hats, shirts, mugs, etc)
Many other unicycle and non unicycle related products

I will be posting details shortly for the MUni ride before the release party.

We have riders already registered from PA, NJ, Canada, CONN, Upstate NY, NYC, Long Island and Vermont.

An event you don’t want to miss!!

Adam

Wow! That trailer was terrific! I’ve never seen anything like that on a coker before. Absolutely amazing! Riding like that looks like some serious fun.

Is anyone traveling through Boston, MA or somewhere near that could offer up a ride to this event? Would be greatly appreciated :slight_smile:

While I will be going through MA on my way down, it will be a couple days earlier, and we are not going back that way, so I can’t offer you anything, sorry

Take the train. I’ve made the trip from Boston to NY a couple times and it’s not too bad. Visit http://www.amtrak.com for train schedules then http://www.mta.infofor train schedules from Penn Station to Long Island. Should make for a pretty exciting trip.

Hey, umm, Brian…I hate to tell you, but Massachusetts is not exactly on your way to LI.

that’s why we’re not going back that way :slight_smile:

Scenic route.

I just wanted to give everyone an update on some of the extra’s planned so far for this event.

With your $5 paid admission you will receive one general raffle ticket (you’ve got to be in it to win it) as well as $5 off the purchase of the “INNER BALANCE“ DVD.

Some of the prizes include:
-A pair of Snafu Platform pedals
-A pair of 661 2X4’s
-Just One Wheel Embroidered shirt
And more

Some of our corporate sponsors and their prizes include:
-Subway Sandwiches (4)(6” Subs)
-Johnny Rockets Hamburgers (5) ($10 gift certificates)
-Dunkin Donuts
-T-Mobil (shirts, hats, mugs, etc, more prizes still not yet determined)
-LaPiazza Italian (two free pie’s)
Many more sponsors have committed, I will update the sponsor list when the prizes have been determined.

One Radial 360 will be given away at the end of the night to a lucky ticket holder. The Radial 360 raffle tickets can only be obtained when you purchase a copy of the “INNER BALANCE” DVD.

The “INNER BALANCE” DVD cost is $24.95 ( -$5 admission)
Final cost $19.95

It only gets better!!!

Adam

In the trailer, the 4th clip. Who is the guy who gaps that set? It looks to be an 11 set, and the guy has longish hair and is not wearing a helmet. So yeah. who is that?

Anyone? Brian?

Sorry, I didn’t see your post.

Nick Petrenko I think (have the names at home)

a new zealand guy, anyways