I'm still here!

Hello! It’s me again, Nikki.

I have not posted in a very, very long time. I am still unicycling. I haven’t really improved, but I still enjoy it. I rode in the unithon in New Jersey last year. I don’t even know if I made a post after that. :astonished:

I have a runt bike and a razor airgo pogo stick now, which I got for Christmas.

Unfortunately, I must inform everyone that I have gone to the dark side… I am now a clown. Klutzy the Klown, to be precise. I’ve done one birthday party and some other little events. I’ve learned to make (simple) balloon animals, and I can juggle clubs a little. I’ve also learned to jump-rope on the unicycle. That’s fun.

I’ve been in the falcon follies talent show twice, I may have posted after the first time. This year was a clown act, which went well.

Sorry for being gone so long. Hello Bruce (yoopers) and Tommy and Chris, actually where did Rhysling go? Harper, hello to you. And Dave Stockton, the 29er you built me is a beautiful machine, and I love it. I just took it out for a spin, it’s a nice day…finally! Dave Lowell, how are you? I can’t think of anyone else right now. Obie, Raphael. I’m hoping to come to the unithon again.

Oh, I got a white’s dumpy tree frog! His name is Otis. So now my name is even more appropriate. :slight_smile:

Nikki

Nice to see you’re back!!!

Rhysling has dissappeared, comletely and hasn’t posted for at least a year now.

Good to hear from you.

Hi Nikkifrog,
welcome back. Good to hear you still enjoying riding the wheel and as for the clown, I would consider that the bright side! Good on you. What fun to make people smile and laugh with your uni, balloon twisting and juggling skills. You go girl!

Hey Nikki! I for one have missed you! I think of you often. I’m glad to hear the 29er is going well. How’s your nephew doing? Hopefully I can make the Unithon this year if the knee holds out. Are you going? :slight_smile:

Good to see you back. Was wondering what happened to you.

Ditto.

so is “Just Conversation” :wink:

i hope to see you at this years unithon. i will be ready this year.

Re: I’m still here!

On Wed, 6 Apr 2005 17:18:16 -0500, “Catboy” wrote:

>Rhysling has dissappeared, comletely and hasn’t posted for at least a
>year now.

Except that he sometimes magically pops up. Last August he made some
posts.

Klaas Bil - Newsgroup Addict

“When it comes to the family jewels, you won’t be having fun until they’re having fun. - Jake D”

Re: I’m still here!

Welcome back :slight_smile:

Nikki-

Rhysling had a hang glider accident some time ago in which he sustained a bad but (hopefully) temporary head injury. I haven’t had an update from him in a month or so.

Going clown is not going dark side. You’d be a good clown. You like to make people happy. Congratulations on the frog. I’ve heard that species tastes particularly good.

Hey Nikki,

Great to see you back!

I’m still pluging away here in Memphis. Visit teh MUC website for current uni-happenings:

www.memphisunicycleclub.com

Tommy

Nikkster,

So good to hear from you again. It’s been awhile since Minneapolis. Are you heading for Ohio this summer?

It’s remotely possible we might make an appearance in Ohio but it wouldn’t be for more than a day or two. We’re still trying to work out our schedules. Sure do miss everyone.

Give our best to your mom as well.

Brucetoad