Im Newzorz

I have really good balance as it is, I use to Skateboard Rodney Mullen Style.
I Use To Scooter As A Kid.
Ive always been crazy even with freestyle walking.

Balance definitely helps but keep this in mind. It’s a whole new kind of balance. You’re not gonna be able to pick it up and ride down your street your first try. It’s gonna be like riding a bike for the first time. You may be a really fast learner with yoyos and astrojax but also remember that there’s a big difference between hand toys and something you ride. It sounds like you’re counting you chickens before you hatch saying you’ll be able to crankflip right after you get the hang of riding. See how fast you progress and then get better. When I first started, I thought I’d be able to hop onto a bench right once I started learning. When I first tried hopping I went a cm off the ground max and then faceplanted. Saying you’ll be great is good confidence but being great that fast is another thing.

no ino Ill have to work hard.
And practice alot.
But I do have good balance, Im just waiting to get my unicycle, I swaer for yall Ill try to tape me land a crank flip the first day.
just to see if I can do it lol

Best of luck with that just be ready to disappoint yourself :wink: :smiley:

By the way, since you do all those hand sports and such, do you diabolo?

Yeah the LX will do you fine for awhile.

Koxx-one has lots of different models but i think that may be the Alien Backflip…

I have one yes, Its not very challenging lol, but yeah I can do it alot of the things I do I dont really have videos for, Ill try to name everythingf but I bet ill miss something.

Astrojax
YoYo (1a,3a,4a,5a, and all Others)
Staff
Poi
Nun Chucks
Fingerboarding
Handboarding
Fingerbiking
myachi
Juggling
contact juggling
Zippo lights
pen spinning
hacky sack
butterfly knives
jitter ring (aka gyro chatter rings)
kendama (aka ball in a cup)
Topping
skateboarding
pineboarding
snowboarding
I ride bike trails
devil sticks
solo
diabolo
monkey knuckles
I dabble in Flair (bartending)
… now for the things I want
Cigar boxes
meteors
and w/e else I dont own

I also make music (links in sig)

anyways

does Koxx-one have a shop? or online store?

koxx-one.com is there website

renegadejuggling.com is where you can buy there stuff. (in the US) if you want you can get a custom unicycle (i have one ordered) and choose what colors ect. you want

So technically whats the best all around Unicycle out there thats in a good price range?

the KH20 looks good but ive seen others as well?

i think kh/koxx are some of the best i think im not positve though… i went with the custom koxx for the same price as the kh though because i like how it looks (dumb reason i know) and because its unique, noone elsee will have the same one

You have to get enough money to bribe the makers of the Triton Sponge to make you a frame :stuck_out_tongue:
Then the KH titanium hub, obviously…Gotta have a carbon seatbase too…Monty Eagle Claw tire…try and make it tubeless…
See if you can get some TI spokes as well.

A lot of the other parts you’ll have to settle…K1 or KH moment cranks, try and find some uber light magnesium pedals with TI spindles and decent enough reinforcements on the pedal-grab pedal, get a Thomson seat post or make one custom out of your material of choice…Gotta have a custom rim too…yea, this all should be cheap enough :sunglasses:

For the price, NOTHING can beat a Nimbus ISIS Trials with Kris Holm cranks, NOTHING. Some people think that it’s actually strong than the Kris Holm in ways (referring to the '07).

Here’s how I’d say it adds up in price range

$250-Torker DX
$300-Nimbus ISIS Trials
$300-400-Qu-ax/Nimbus ISIS Trials with more upgrades
$400-500-Qu-ax/Nimbus ISIS Trials with more upgrades/Koxx-One
$500±Kris Holm/Nimbus ISIS Trials with even more upgrades/custom parts unicycle

People have done i read it in a unicycle book

The KH 08 is probably the best unicycle for it’s price. Providing it’s a similiar price to the KH 07 that is. The Nimbus ISIS trials with KH cranks is another great option, just slightly heavier.

It’ll probably take you a few months atleast to learn to crankflip, it’s definitely not as easy as it looks :confused: But good luck.

So what exactly is astrojax? Are you 3rd in the world because you placed 3rd in a competition?

No, Astrojax doesnt have competitions.
In the yoyo world they have competitions and everyone has HUGE egos and basically talks trash about everyone.
So we at Astrojax are trying to avoid that.
Im top 3 in the world for the fact Ive invented over 400+ tricks and still counting, Ive Invented style categorys, and the inventer said so :stuck_out_tongue:

Astrojax are 3 balls on a string, with the middle ball not attached.

There really fun and affordable Id check them out if I was yall cuz yall obviously have alota skill ^^

Oh, I see. The yo-yo guys are the only ones with the big egos. :slight_smile:

HAHAHAHA well said!

$415+$15 shipping

aww man, I was not quick enough. Was gonna offer to trade you a Torker I have around for a yoyo you may have around.

You are pretty darn good at that, eh. I am interested in getting a nice yo.

I’d always be happy to trade uni knowlage for yo’ knowlage.

Yeah, I need to get back into yo-yoing.

The Yomega Hyperwing or heavywing look good to me.