im lucky..helmets save your head

i also wear leaves in my helmet

For the occasional smoke or what?

Taka Taka Taka Taka

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Done.

well i always wear a helmat if im doing anything where i might fall specially trials or muni …but if its just riding around i dont…or when im doing longdistances(i dont have a coker so i dont have 2 worry about super high speed crashes)

better a cracked helmate than a cracked skull i always say

Where’s Ian Smith? He should be posting a reply to this thread any moment about the dangers of wearing a helmet. :roll_eyes:

[U]661 Dirt Lid Helmet for £15.

Shame there’s only limited colours? Are all of the colours in a metallic style?

Looks a bargain! I’m getting one.

Why the text is underlined I’ll never know
[/U]

I wear a helmet every time I go out and practice.
Taken too many tumbles on the mountain bike.
You may think they don’t look cool, but neither does lying in a hospital bed either.

Nice helmet for trials but for a bit more the Azonic Skid Lid has better ventilation and I think it looks nicer. I want a new helmet for Muni and I’m looking at the 661 All Ride.

An extra £6 that I don’t have :slight_smile:

to clarify what i said… the hard foam part of the lining cracked completley in half, the plastic outer shell of the helmet is cracked about a quarter of the way up the helmet.

i think that this is the helmet i am going to get.
http://www.prymegear.com/products/helmets/images/mortal-flat-black.jpg

also someone asked how big the rocks are…they are just some small decorative rocks that line the side of my driveway, they are about 3ft tall each. I was just hopping from rock to rock and my foot slipped and down i went.

I got a new helmet last week from Aldi. Fiver. Bargain.

I like helmets, they really can save your bonce. I had a nasty experience with a moving car last year and was very thankful I was wearing a helmet.

I bought a helmet to use on the recent snowdon ride. Just my luck, it didn’t turn up in time and i had to go without one! I had quite a bad fall but managed to tuck my head in and roll. Ended up on my back pissing myself laughing at what a fool i was. Could have been alot nastier though!

Rock on!
Edd