III Banff Mountain Film Festival

Hi as some of you know i live in Venezuela, a couple of days ago, i found out that the film festival was in town, later to discover that there seemes to be a movie or short( i am not sure) about unicycling, i have absolutely no idea as to ahich movie it is, but im gessing its something from kris well because first its sponsored by the canadian embassy and second the odds are on his side... I wanted to know if any of you guys knew which is the movie that i am most likely going to see tomorrow, id like to know as fast as possible, because, well the showing is tomorrow, and i have to call to see the time…anyway thanks in advance
Julian

hi everyone, im just returning from the festival, it was really good, a lot of crazy stuff. as for the short, it was white trax a 2 minutes movie about kris in the snow...real fun to watch and extremely well made, i dont think most of the audience understood what i felt, and i can say that because the short was the only one not comented by some “expert”, but seeing unicycling on a big screen here in caracas, is like too much, most of the guys i ent with(climbers) were making fun f me for going to see a two minutes segment of an almost 2 hours showing of stuff, but it was worth it, i also enjoyed a lot the other movies, but not nearly as much.
I`m really happy the festival came down here.
Julian