HS33 / HS22 Magura unicycle brakes

I just mounted Brycer’s Frankenbrake on my 36 KH. I haven’t ridden any hills yet with the roads being snowy, but on flat, I’m having no rubbing during mounting, bank turning, and or idling. They are working very well.

When I first put them on, I found my wheel was dished and far from true. I trued up my wheel and now have a large space between the rim and the pads, all the around now. I’m really glad to have this large of a gap, so I’m sure these brakes can be set to never rub, except when applied.

The gap is so large, that in the future I’ll better adjust the mounting of the slaves to be closer to the wheel to reduce the extension of the pads necessary to contact the wheel. There is also a knob on the brake lever that can be used to easily just dial the pads up closer to the wheel. I imagine it’s best to set up the slave cylinders as close as possible, and tweak the knob to fine tune.

I’m looking forward to using these brakes.

Thank you Brycer, for helping me get the right setup, and customizing the hose lengths perfect for my uni.

Glad to hear they are working for you Ken. Happy new year.

Brycer

Pics for Onion

See PM for more info.

Brycer

Pics for Napalm

IMG_3005.jpg

Pics for napalm

IMG_3006.jpg

The brakes I bought from you work great! Thanks for shipping it so fast.

De nada!

Brycer1968

Brycer Brakes thumbs up

Gotta give Brycer props for customer service…

He quickly replied to my initial inquiry, sent pics of inventory and instructions for sizing, confirmed availability and shipped from left coast to right in less than a week including a holiday.

Yeah the Maggie’s are used but nicely cleaned up and with the lines custom sized and freshly bled the performance is like new!

It will take me way longer than a week to fully appreciate this addition to my muni.

Thanks Brycer

Stephen
aka PAX

yes

yes he def hooked me up,if all business would act like this,we would be in a much better place,

Pics for dragonzfly

See PM for more info

IMG_6460.jpg

IMG_6459.jpg

IMG_6458.jpg

IMG_6457.jpg

Pics for dragonzfly

See PM for more info.

Brycer1968

IMG_6509.jpg

IMG_6510.jpg

IMG_6511.jpg