homemade airseat - notes.

do not leave your fully inflated homemade airseat on the uni in the car in the sun
:frowning:

thought i’d pass it on

Re: homemade airseat - notes.

Ooops… :frowning:

I recall leaving an audio cassette box on the back shelf of a car. It was black plastic. When we got back after a very sunny day we could have entered it for the Turner Prize… all sorts of pretty shapes!

Pesky direct sunlight.

Phil, just me

i had a nice pair of those addidas sandals…till i left them in the car and they curled up like the wicked witch of the east, very interesting to try to wear then now…comparable diffuculty to unicycling

come to scotland then you can leave stuff in you car all year with no risk of melting/heat expansion.

“do not leave your fully inflated homemade airseat on the uni in the car in the sun”

Don’t let it bring you down, it’s only airseats bursting!
You did it once, you can do it again, lesson learned.
Could’ve been worse.
Could’ve been your doggy in the car in the sun!
:astonished:

uniphiable

Ooh, that’s a big fat lie! I left some ice cream in the car the other week and when I came back I’m sure it was slightly softer than before;)

Anyway, it’s nice and sunny and warm(ish) today, I might skip lunch and uni round the car park. But then again I might have lunch AND uni (quiet day at work today).

Have fun!

Graeme

I’m in Glasgow, but it sure don’t look much like summer!

But hey, I’m outta Uni-action anyway (broken ankle). So I’ll just have more ice-cream. Hmmm…