Hi from returning Unicyclist, in Shrewsbury, UK

What’s your name?
Bob, but I use unibob in most cases.

Where do you come from?
Shrewsbury, Shropshire in the UK

What is your experience of unicycling?
I started in 2007 with a learner 20", then ended up with a Nimbus 19" Trials, KH29 and a Coker 36er but sold them a few years ago to fund some guitar gear.
In October 2020 i bought a Future Motion Onewheel Electric Skateboard and have done a couple of hundred miles but I was getting more injuries than I’d like so I flogged it this week, and bought a Nimbus 26" muni from UDC which I aim to get back on and get rid of some of the lockdown spread I’ve acquired over the last 10 months working from home.

I never realised how much I missed unicycling until this week and can’t wait to get back in shape and riding some trails again.

I have some old uni vids on youtube along with some other stuff: https://www.youtube.com/user/unibatbob

3 Likes

Welcome back! I know Shrewsbury fairly well since I grew up in Shropshire (a little village called Clun, if you know it?), although I now live in the south west of England. Like you, I returned to unicycling in the last few months after about 8 years off. And I also recently upgraded to the Nimbus MUni 26"!

Happy unicycling!

1 Like

Cool, I know Clun a little but don’t get there very often. Glad to hear I made a good choice on the 26 if someone else has done the same…
Thanks for the comment and I hope you have a great time riding that machine!
All the best

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.