Hey all of you fellow Trials/Street riders, what are some shoe recommendations?

i use aasics. they are awsome.real grippy and sturdy.

Yep, i reckon i’ll stick with Circa - they are the most durable pair of shoes i have had in years… they are up there with an old pair of DC shoes and DVS i had when i skated.
Good stiching and quality built.

Thats awesome, I wish I had shoes named after me :roll_eyes: Anyways there awesome shoes no joke. Infact, I’ll probably order another pair real soon cause mine are getting worn out.

+1 for orchids. i love them, im on my fourth pair and only wore out the first, and that took like 6 hard months of BMX and uni. all my others ive just grown out of. they grip the pedals amazingly.

im using some vox mid tops that have great ankle support. the only problem is ive had them about a month and there already falling apart before i can wear them in and melt away the soles for gliding

my vans slip ons do better than most my shoes and they are cheap

Shoes

I have DC’s and tennis shoes and although I am just a begginner these both have good grip.

I use these for all my riding, which is mostly street.

They are pretty good. I like them, and they’re green!

Nope. Were you at NAUCC this summer?

What!? Vans slip on = no support and lots of pain when jumping sets or kicking somone

Emerica “Reynolds”

the only shoes i use are Dunlop Volley Classics
they are flat bottomed but not as big as a skate shoe
really grippy on my pedals:D

lol
some vans have arch support and you can tie them up, its just that nobody does, i do, and they work fine.

the slip on mold to your feet like birkenstocks
and you should stop kicking people then

i just use my addias shoes. just tie them up tight and your good to go.

20 dollor pair of Air speed skate shoes at walmart, I get a new pair every 4-6 months lol I jsut trash em out with no worries. They work great for street and I like em for trials cause the wide sole helps you from spraining your ankle…

Wait were talking about these right?

I’m guessing you just don’t know how much better you could have it;)

Converse!!!:smiley:

These are nice.:smiley:
Or these:stuck_out_tongue:

PS

For those bad in the common sense maket, this is sarcasm.

es accel/emerica reynolds vulcinized are the best for uni