Help::Cheap visable computer mount for Torker

I just bought a cycle computer (schwinn 12 function from walmart) and I want to put it on a Torker LX. I’m starting to ride more distance and want to be able to chart my progress. I was trying to find a way to mount it so that I can see it when I ride. I thought I might be able to put a bar end on my seatpost but measuring the ones on my Mtn.b*ke i dont think that would be long enough. Has anyone done this before? if so what hardware do i need? longer bar end? tandem handle bar holder? any help is appreciated.

This one is great. http://www.unicycle.com/shopping/shopexd.asp?id=576
You may not consider it cheap though.

That would be great except for the fact that it says “The computer mount shown is not available at this time.”

If your any good at welding you could weld a steel post to your seat post that sticks out and that where you can mount your computer. I myself have never done this but Im quite certain that it should work.

[QUOTE=trials_uni]
That would be great except for the fact that it says “The computer mount shown is not available at this time.”
QUOTE]

I noticed that too. If I had welding skills this would be a no-brainer project. But as the only tools I have are for woodworking my skills really wont help me here :frowning: . I think I may have to see just how ingeneious i can be with some zip ties or something. I’m trying to build up my riding to the point where I can justify getting a 29er for distance (to my wife , in my mind it was already justified the day I rode my 24 more than 100 yards)

You probably know this already, but if you don’t check out the Coker that Yoopers is selling on ebay at the moment. Just thought that it might be easier to justify buying a distance unicycle to your wife if it was a cheap secondhand one;) I’ve been ogling it myself but unfortunately if transatlantic shipping was added on it wouldn’t be cheap anymore. Mmmm cokers…