Grease / Oil for Schlumpf Hub

I wanted to use the same grease that Schlumpf Innovations ships with their hubs. It has significantly better properties than bicycle oil.

I ended up buying large quantity and I’m packaging and selling the extra.

$15 for 3 syringes
$20 for 5
No extra charge for taxes and shipping.

For more information and to order, visit my blog page.

I ship worldwide.

Is this what you bought?

If so, that will lubricate a lot of Schlumpf hubs.

Yes that’s the stuff. I mention it on my site.
I also point out some of it’s key properties. It makes a lot of sense to me why Florian (or someone at Schlumpf Innovations) chose it.

Way to go Muniorbust. It never made any sense to me that you would have to go to Austria for a syringe full of special lube for your hub.

Does the inside of your Schlumpf look like this?

Of course not! Because you treat your investment right with quality grease from MuniOrBust!
(and because the gears shown have nothing to do with a Schlumpf hub)

Order your grease today! :slight_smile:

3838887788_1df39befee.jpg

I ordered some grease for my Schlumpf one week ago and received the package yesterday - surprisingly fast considering that I live on the other side of the North Atlantic. Didn’t have to pay customs or anything.

The syringes were very nice and all generously filled over 5 ml. How they can be so neat and clean is a mystery, I suspect that magic was involved somehow. Here’s a picture:

Needless to say I’m very satisfied and highly recommend it to all Schlumpf owners looking for grease!

got moar oil, anyone?

Hi Guys!

Is this oil still available here? If not, than when can I get some to lubricate my precious hub?! The unicycle.com doesn’t seem to supply any… correct me plz if I’m wrong.

Thanks in advance for all the help.
Paulus

No sure where you’re at, but I stopped shipping outside the United States.

If you’re shipping within the U.S. the link is below, in my signature.

Poland, bro :frowning: But I’d be more than happy to cover the shipping costs here! I’m getting more and more anxious of the safety of my dear hub after more than a year of continuous use without lubrication :confused:

Would you please consider making an exception? I’d be more than grateful.

Thx anyway for a quick reply :slight_smile:

PMed you