Grays Peak MUni Ride (Colorado, USA)

I know there are a bunch of us out here and a few that frequent this forum. I’m looking at this Sunday, (30th August 2009). I’ll be going regardless, but thought it would be fun to have at least 1 or 2 other riders. I also have a helmet video cam to get some footage. Post here or email me: kayakguy73 at yahoo dot com. Looking to camp at trailhead Saturday night for a early start so we can beat most of the hiker crowd and be back at trailhead before noon, but I’m pretty flexible on the start time.

ps… I’ve muni’d Pikes Peak (Barr Trail) and Mt. Elbert as well as hiked Grays and a bunch of other 14ers, so I know what I’m in for.

Guys this is “Muni Rider” from the 14ers.com website. Here are links to his two 14er unicycle descents…
Mt. Elbert
Pikes Peak
I’d love to go but I’m back in the dirty South…

Guys this is “Muni Rider” from the 14ers.com website. Here are links to his two 14er unicycle descents…
Mt. Elbert
Pikes Peak
I’d love to go but I’m back in the dirty South…

I wish I could join you but I am unable.
I can see Greys and Torres every day from Frisco.
Have fun Take pictures!!

:slight_smile:

Trip Report

Here’s a link to the trip report. It was a fantastic day on the mountain. I also have two other MUni 14er decents reported at the same site. Just click my user name (MUni Rider) and click trip reports for Pikes Peak and Mt. Elbert.