[Game] Combo Stack It Up

http://vimeo.com/25241969 Push mush.

I’ll play while it is still easy enough for me to land. :stuck_out_tongue:

COMBO: Rolling wrap - push-mush - backroll

rolling wrap-push mush-backroll-1.5 scuff coast

rolling wrap-push mush-backroll-1.5 scuff coast-270 unispin
The combo stops at the 270 = don’t do the 90 down

http://vimeo.com/25310040 I did 90 rollingwrap.

rolling wrap-push mush-backroll-1.5 scuffcoast-270-90-rolling wrap-backroll180

Maybe when it gets to like 10 tricks we can start a new combo, otherwise it gets too difficult and long imo. what do you guys think?

That sounds like a great idea! Let’s do it!

but when the combos gets longer and more difficult its more challenging for the players

yeah I agree, I just don’t want this thread to die though if no one can stack it up. maybe then, instead of a trick limit, we could just start a new combo if no one can stack it up after a set time, like 3 or 5 days or something?

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing yesterday too.

i agree only with matti! the thread wont be so interesting, when theres 15 tricks its interesting! and matti you should play too! i stack it up today btw! :wink:

bc when a rider stacks it up who is one of the best riders with one of the best style i think more people want to try it!!

+push mush :wink:

here marcell :smiley: + varialroll

So i just had a thought, it is related to the stack it up game, but what would you guys think about creating a thread with a stackitup game, but with no rolls? so like it’s a line of unispin/flip/bodyvarial/sidejump tricks? just for people who either suck at rolls :p, or don’t like them? what do all you think?

I like that idea!

hmm, maybe i’ll make a thread on it and see what happens. what should i call it? need to be able to distinguish it from this game. so you know it’s rolls or not i guess. (game) stack it up (no rolls) ?

yoo nice matti i love matti style! :smiley:

Can anyone go on? Or is it ok to start a new combo? :slight_smile: