[Game] Back It Up Medium!

actually a bayflip is when you crankflip onto your tire between your legs and then crankflip out. thank though

I landed them within 15 minutes after realizing that it was a trick, so it shouldn’t be too much trouble for you.

wow, triple post… but anyway, is the hard trick right now a treyflip??? I think I might try to land my first one to back it up?

It’s a late hick! A treyFlip would be medium I think…

Nah man,its just a crankflip from that position. I thought the same thing, but the trick would be too restricting, and in pele’s mini vid, he “bayflips” down a three stair. He didn’t have to flip into it. Not really that important of a topic though :P.

When a trick comes that I can back up, I will most certainly back it up haha.

oh lol, I was just thinking of what I saw in that “bay sessions” video with Justin Abbot

late hicks are a lot easier than treyflips, I think

No way, a clean late hick is harder…

Fer sure.

oh… uh. whatever. i guess it’s personal preference. I think treys are one of the hardest tricks to learn. I’ve been trying them for weeks…

While personal preference plays a part, there is certainly enough evidence to prove more people can trey easier then late hick.

How long have you been ridding?

Hard tricks to learn?

In-in (if its your blind direction) is a challenge. 7 spins. Inward big flips.
I dont think a simple trey can compare to tricks like these.

Weeks? haha. Thats not very long. Once you get them you will laugh about ever thinking they were all that hard. Every trick is a struggle to learn, hell ridding the uni was hard once. But some things are just easier than others. Late tricks create a level of difficulty that just is not there with a simple crankflip 3 spin combo.

You’re right. I have been riding for about a year and 3 months now. I’m just gonna keep trying treys until I get them. Then I guess I’ll be able to compare the two and I’ll probably agree with you.

You are progressing very fast.

thank you. it took me four months to learn crankflips. I landed hickflips the day after my first crankflip, and backflips the day after that. Now flip tricks usually come so easy to me that it is surprisingly discouraging not to be able to land treyflips…

is someone going to back it up?? i could try tomorrow.

i landed one of those i dono bayflip things today so ill film tomorrow and back it up.

Sweet.

Is someone going to back this up. I want to get this game going again.

lol, I’ll try to back it up :roll_eyes:

my back it up…
The trick
and a 180°backflip :slight_smile: