[Game] Back It Up Medium!

yeah i thought we had to use vimeo.

im sorry guys, you can skip mine and just continue with the 270-180-270. (problems if it’s late or not, not in 1 vid, and not on vimeo)

Alright, I have dibs on the 270-180-270 then?

Although you’re welcome to add a different trick if you want.

Let´s do from the 360 late spin… He did it, so let´s back it up! If we always stop, we’ll have a slooow game. Just discuss when the trick is tooo far from the original!

I will back it up the 360… Soon I call dibs!

yeah Zack had it.

Is it a rule it has to be on vimeo??? If not we should.

I didn’t mind his two different clips though.

ok so pedroejada is backing it up! Saweet!

Oh and can I back something up again if I already did??

OK, that’s fine.

pff, I can’t do a late 360°unispin :frowning:
can somebody do this tric ?? :slight_smile:

ok, so… now it is just a 360°unispin instead of late 3spin?? :smiley:

No, it’s still a late 3spin, but Pedro is backing it up.

ah :roll_eyes: thx :slight_smile: (sorry I didn’t understoot it…=> bad english :D)

Am I allowed to back it up now, because it has been over two hours?

You’re allowed! I didn’t called dibs!.. I’ll film it today. My mac just arrived yesterday at night from the Maintenance.

You’re allowed to always back it up, but you only win if you call dibs and post between two hours!

in that case I call dibs on the late 3 spin. vid up soon.:slight_smile:

varial backflip.

Varial backflip! Nice man. That is so not a medium trick though :P. I don’t think anyone who usually plays back it up medium can do this trick. Maybe surfer or Agent Q, but I doubt it. Outbacks are hard enough.

oh sorry! uhh… how about the trick that I do for the bonus? the crankflip to tire between the legs??? we’ll just make it that?

Yeah, that would probably be alright. Except I can’t do that, so I’d rather you did it something else :P. But it’s probably a medium trick. Maybe we should wait for other people to give oppinions.

I might go out and try some of those half bay flip things actually.

i’m gonna try and learn them tomorrow. I can outback, but never thought to try this.

(I think most of the tricks here have been getting into the “hard” category though)

If you thought that last part was a bay flip, then you’ve got it backwards. A bayflip is when you flip from that position on the tire. I’m only saying this because you said you got a bayflip in the brag thread. Nice job on the varial backflip.