FS: 20" BMX Style Street Uni

if you look above, agentq mentions that it doesn’t.

dang sonn. wonder if using a thinner spacer would work?

Everything but the cranks will work fine with a KH frame. The only reason as to why it wont fit is becuase the cranks go far enough onto the axle that they hit the frame, stopping it from spining.

You could throw a pair of moments or qu-ax cranks on here and it would work fine in any frame designed to hold 42mm bearings 100mm apart.

I will try to put the wheelset into my KH24 frame and see how it works. I have never seen it fail first hand only from word from someone else with similar parts.

hi so whats the inseam for this
because im really interested i just am very short
my inseam is 25-26"

Wow $260 … is that US$ ?? thats really good , my KH 20 has a buckled rim and bent hub and broken spoke would this hub and rim fit the KH? i would put my 137 mm moments on it though…anyways just a thought i dunno how many aus dollars that is

dude…your just like Skrobo…

Ive never really gone by inseam. I am 5-6/5-7, kinda short legs(I buy 29-30 when I get pants, smallest length I can find). I ride with the seat up a bit it can lower another 3 or 4 inches making it quite short. The frame can always be cut down a bit too.

As for it fitting in a KH… it would fit fine with moments. It is KH hub.

sweet ok well ill get back to you tomorrow
unless someone else has priority

:smiley: I hope you get this beast so I can ride it sometime:D :wink:

fo def
we need to plan a ride soon

ill take it off your hands for 260

Firstly, that is one hell of a sexy uni! But K1 cranks on a KH hub? Does that work?

I only skimmed through this thread quickly so I’m probably missing something but how does this work?

[EDIT] I WILL READ THREADS PROPERLY IN FUTURE BEFORE POSTING! Haha please don’t have a go anybody

I Want It, Gimmi Gimmmi Gimmmmmmmmmmmmi!!!

um how much would shipping cost to Australia NSW?

Sorry. It has already been SOLD.