FS: 20" BMX Style Street Uni

Thanks. One leg says Balance, other side has a smaller sticker that say **** work, without the sensor.

Also for anyone that is concerned all the stickers are vinyl-ish and should come off easy if thats what your into.

Im VERY interested in this Uni… not sure if i could afford to pay for it right now (considering whether or not im going to NAUCC/Unicon)… but I want it… how much does it weigh?

Oh man, I want to buy that too…

Its not super light or anything. I am used to a lighter much more expensive setup so It feels kinda heavy to me, but I think it is reasonable. I dont have an actual number for you. It feels pretty easy to toss around and spin.

oh… well whats your lighter set-up? Is this uni any lighter than the kh? if so… then nvm, im just looking for a strong but light street uni.

I have never ridden a KH, and I dont know how heavy they are compared to this one.
This 20" doesn’t have the lightest frame, seatpost, saddle or tire. Tho it is a pretty reasonable weight, especially for its strength.

This is my lighter setup
It now has lighter cranks on it too.

How much for everything other than the frame, post and seat? Are u willing to part with it?

Damn that rim is beat up.
And that is the sexiest uni i have ever seen in my entire life.
No doubt.
Great job.
Beastly machine.
I want one.

Id rather not part it out. If someone else wants the seat, frame and post It could work. Honestly tho, you wont get that hub and cranks setup to work in a KH frame, I dont know if it will fit the domina or not. CF base and aluminum post is the best way to lighten this setup, if I could justify putting 120 dollars into something I was selling…

Why wont it fit a kh frame?

The cranks would rub against the frame. If you used spacers the cranks would not tighten all the way, and would shift around.

I will also throw in a Maxxis Hookworm 1.95" tire for free, to sweeten the pot. Its slightly used, but in great condition.

Here is a better picture of the rim before I laced it:

Picture 12.png

I can’t believe no one has grabbed this sweet ride yet.

$260.00 anyone?

I think id want it… if it fit a kh frame…

would it not fit though? It is a kh hub. the tire would fit.

if you look above, agentq mentions that it doesn’t.

dang sonn. wonder if using a thinner spacer would work?

Everything but the cranks will work fine with a KH frame. The only reason as to why it wont fit is becuase the cranks go far enough onto the axle that they hit the frame, stopping it from spining.

You could throw a pair of moments or qu-ax cranks on here and it would work fine in any frame designed to hold 42mm bearings 100mm apart.

I will try to put the wheelset into my KH24 frame and see how it works. I have never seen it fail first hand only from word from someone else with similar parts.

hi so whats the inseam for this
because im really interested i just am very short
my inseam is 25-26"