Free: Two Trials Boxes

Hey All.

I once was unable to jump 2’ on a unicycle. that has long since changed. Back when I was learning to jump 2’, I had a set of wooden boxes I built. Now that I have gotten bored with medium sized hops onto giant platforms, I want to get rid of these boxes.

Each is made of 3/4" plywood with a 2x4 support on the underside. They are both extremely beefy and strong. I built them myself with 2-3" screws (don’t remember which).

The bigger box is 25" tall, 32" wide, and 24" long. It has a hollow bottom.
The smaller (older box) is 2’ tall, 2’ wide, and 2’ long. They are bolted together to prevent tipping, but the bolts are easily removed.

Please, for the love of all that is good in the world, give these boxes a home. I need to make room for a bridgeport milling machine in my basement, so do me a favor and take them.

I con’t deliver them, so if you’re in the bay area, feel free to drop by my house and pick them up. PM me before hand.

Thanks,
Bevan

do you have any videos of you hopping over 2 feet since I want to learn how to hop higher

Maybe check is sig line…

Good idea! But if that won’t work, try this: http://gallery.unicyclist.com/albums/album294/32_inch_sidehop_p.mpg

My gallery has plenty of sidehops in it, I think. Look at the trials video clips part. Zack’s new gallery also has some.