how much would shipping be to 91941?

Pretty cheap.

will you sell me the BC for $100?

hmmm, I’ll think about it.

it’s either that or getting a livewire BC for about $200

110?

I have to ask my mom, but maybe

No more hot pink rim for Miles?

I’d probably get the rim p. coated or anodized myself :sunglasses: Miles want hot pink rim!

Well that would pretty much suck. You would have to unlace the whole wheel and take the black powdercoat off the rim then get it repowdercoated and lace it back up and have it retensioned and trued. That is alot of trouble for a pink rim.

no, I’d buy the rim, hub, and then maybe get the rim p. coated(depends on how expensive it is, but I have $350 in my BC fund right now, so it shoudl be enough) and the send it to livewire and have him do the wheelbuild.

You have more than enough money to get your bc with pced rim from Darren. Why are you getting it built by livewire (is that Dave Stockton?)

yea. because it would be nice and strong, and I’m going to get the tryall rim and tire I would stillg et the plates from darren though.

edit: it would probably be esier just to get it from darren though…

Can you not get the Try all rim in pink? I thought that they sold it with the pink lady? maybe I’m wrong though.

That would be the freestyle koxx.

that’s the 20" freestyle tryall rim. also, you can only get it with the pink lady. they don’t sell it seperatley.