For the love of Unicycle.com

Sounds like Christmas is coming early!!

So its not free at all then is it?

If you have to send back your Sem frame it sounds like an exchange to me. Still nice of them to do, but I think the sem frames are better quality than the nimbus as a rule of thumb you may have the same isssue with this one too.

good point.

and the Sem is like 20 bucks more.

'cause we all know it is sooooo hard to take a pair of scissors to a soda can :roll_eyes:

So what is actually happening here is this:

Tyler buys a Sem frame for $65 (if Jagur is correct)
It´s not perfectly symmetric. Tyler complains a little. Tyler gets a Nimbus frame worth $45.

That doesn´t seem like a great deal to me.

Threads to fallow:

I got my new Numbus Freestyle Longneck Frame!!!

Pics of my new Numbus Freestyle Longneck Frame!!!

My Numbus frame is off center!!!

also:
I Have A New Nimbus Freestyle, How Do I Put Air In The Tire?
My First Ride On My New Nimbus Freestyle!
Poll: What Color Tire Goes With My New Nimbus Freestyle?
Poll: What Length Cranks Should I Put On My New Nimbus Freestyle?
My First Day As An Official Unicycle.com Product Tester!
My First Week As An Official Unicycle.com Product Tester!
My Second Week As An Official Unicycle.com Product Tester!
Unicycle.com Asked Me To Return Their Nimbus Freestyle!

Geez… this is fun… we could have a whole thread of “future Tyler thread names”…

What does fallow mean?

Cathy

and what kind of a unicycle is a Numbus?

One that needs a better seat.

Don’t be a dick you guys. Though somewhat funny

I did get a kick out of that thread list. :smiley: Although I think Evan was not trying to be funny and just attempting that insult he must sqeeze into most of my threads (I PMed him about it - very nicely of course - and got “Bite Me” in reply), I’m purdy sure Maestro had good humorous intentions. That’d be a funny thread idea, although I’m sure it would gain bad rep for whoever started it and also may turn to the dissing side rather than the light hearted intent of it. But hey, a unicyclists gotta post what a unicyclists gotta post… :wink:

-Tyler

Haha, well I thought that was funny…sorry Tyler.:wink:

That was a true “laugh out loud” moment. Apparently sense of humor is gained with riding level, according to Evan. Or it might be the other way around - so thaaats why Gilby’s such a good rider… :astonished: :smiley:

Haha!

Point well taken, Sir.

It came. And that’s about all there is to be happy about. It’s super skinny (bad), and it’s no closer to the tire than my old Nimbus X frame (bad). Well, at least it’s not crooked… :roll_eyes: I think I’ll keep it, but I’m going to get a Koxx Frame from Roger once I get the money. I got my allowance raised to $20 recently, so it’ll be enough here pretty quick, plus X-mas money.

Wait, I thought you already had one, but it was just bent?

And stop worrying about milimeter’s of frame clearance, it really doesn’t make that much difference. I can standupWW just as easy on my trials than I could on a semcycle longneck freestlye unicycle that I rode once.

a month or a week?

sorry the frame isn’t so hot.

And was thinking day. :wink:

You should just get a Wyganowski frame… if they are still available. I do have a bent one that I might be willing to sell. :smiley: