[For Sale] troker unicycles

Hi there,

I’m selling these two unicycles…a 5footer and a 2004 20in DX. I have to move and i want to get rid of some stuff.

The DX is in awesome shape…not a scratch on the frame and never jumped off ANYTHING. the peddles are a little scuffed but that will happen anyway. The wheel was also trued by a professional right out of the box…so this thing is solid! I bought it with the intent of doing trials and such…but I really only ride my 24x3 hunter. The DX has about 4 hours total on it…so its pretty much new.

The 5ft is pretty much the same…I rode it in a parade once and a hand full of other times just to show off…its in great shape and a lot of fun.

As you can see from the photo there is only one seat between the two…both have posts though. The seat broke on my hunter and i never bought a new one…just took it off one of the spares.

The price is US160 for both, to your door…thats shipping included. If anyone’s interested let me know.

-Tom

would you be willing to sell them separately? or is it the set only?

where when and how should i send da cash

If you mean 160 for both cycles and unicyclistben drops out, I’d be here too, haha.

Both taken, thanks for looking.

-Tom