[For Sale] Summit, KH, BC, and other stuff for sale...

Alright I got some stuff I can move but first off I’d like to say, BUYER PAYS SHIPPING, eh Jag? Haha. All prices are negotiable and this is what I got:

Summit Trials Frame, with new three bolt clamp - $65

First generation KH hub/cranks, splined and sold as is (1 crank stripped, but can be repaired by a bike shop for $20 -$40) - $40

Luna Trials Tire, fairly worn, almost flat in one spot - $20

Pair of BC plates, custom made, if interest is expressed can get them made - $20 - $30

Torker LX handle, I think it fits a Miyata also - $15

Torker LX, foam and stiffener plate, plate was cracked and rewelded fits over middle bolts, works fine - $10

Pair of Wellgo medal pedals, pins low - $10

Salsa 1 bolt liplock seatpost clamp, 25.4 mm - $5

I also have a 6 foot, blue, giraffe frame that I’m not sure I want to sell but if I got a good price I might. I bought it off ebay and never got a wheel for it. 1 leg seems a bit weak but if you were careful should be fine, though I don’t know much about giraffes.

I also got a great BC wheel that I don’t ride much anymore, and may part with if I got a really good price.

I’m also looking for a Kinport handle and a 22.2 mm GB4 post, that I would buy or trade for.

Any interest just send a PM or post it here. Have a good one, and if anyone wants to pay more I won’t stop you. If you think prices are to high just say so in a PM and we can talk.

David

Could you post a pic of the BC plates?

Here are his plates (i found it in his gallery)

plate.jpg

plate2.jpg

D: check your PM’s, I’m going to call dibs on those wellgo pedals. And express an interest in your BC wheel.

Are those prices Canadian dollars?
Are the wellgo’s the magnesium pedals?
How much for the plates and pedals and shipping to Harrisonburg, va, 22801 USA? in US dollars?

:frowning:
I need to type faster.

Hahaha. sorry buddy!

mightest thou be willingest to sell the Summit frame for ~$45 US? thats ~ 55 CDN i think…

Its $52 CAD and I’ve been getting better offers, and I’ll also throw in an LX/Miyata seatpost.

David

eh? yeah the trade forum rules, were was it years ago…its has ligitmized my porpose in life…im going to have to find something to sell soon, im jelious.

(buyer always pays shipping unless seller says “shipped”…BOOO-YAW!)

I never said shipped. Take this to pm’s if you want to keep it going.

David

Darchi,

is the entire BC wheel still available? Got any pic’s of the thing complete?

Check my gallery for pics of the BC, any others needed just ask.

David

Darchi, would it be possible to buy the entre wheel? Or are you just upgrading to new plates?

dibs on the frame…what would shipping be to hamilton ontario?do you kno?

I’m taking the BC off the list. I’m gonna get some long plates made, and see if I can’t rekindle my BC love, if I can’t then it will likely be sold. The frame, hub set, and pedals are pretty much gone. Thanks for the business.

David

5 dollers Shiped For the slasa post clamp

Hey, man, what condition is that KH hub in? I know you say the crank is stripped, but how’s the hub?

Any of this stuff left???

Okay here’s the updated list with some price changes and 1 new item added:

Luna Trials Tire, fairly worn, almost flat in one spot - $15

Pair of BC plates, custom made, if interest is expressed can get them made - $20 - $30

Torker LX handle, I think it fits a Miyata also - $10

Torker LX, foam and stiffener plate, plate was cracked and rewelded fits over middle bolts, works fine - $5

Pair of Wellgo medal pedals, pins low - $10

Bent Kh post (22.2mm) - $1

Everything else is gone, I appreciate any interest that was expressed. I’m getting a Kinport soon, so might be selling a righthanded Reeder or the Kinport depending on my preference so you are welcome to make offers now or check back soon.

David