[For Sale] Justin Kohses Uni Garage Sale

sorry i’ve been away since monday visiting a friend who was in the hospital, i think i did pm you back though? if not sorry. Ill be glad to send the frame if you still want it. I cant check how much shipping would be cause im just using a local post office, so why dont i just tell you how much it came to after i shipped the frame?

Justin

fag

go po and cjoke on it and die

gazzolodi-sold
Yuni frame-sold
seat post clamp-sold
double wide rim-sold
steel seat post-sold

scratch that last post.

she backed out of the deal

naw…because if it ends up costing 10 bucks shipping i dont want to pay that much on top of the 20 for the frame you want.

you still havent said if has bearing holders, there are none in the picture…does it come with them???

yeah it comes with the holders

reeder is sold

and the rim isnt for sale anymore

well thats good.

i dont really need it but i thought i would help you out with some cash. if you want to pop it in the mail to me, i’ll send you $20 american for it when it gets here…take it of leave it.

what about these?
gallery.unicyclist.com/album683/bc_plates_2

bc plates are already sold

do you want my address or are you “leaving it” :slight_smile:

im leaving it

ok, thats fine.

let me know if you ever need 20 american for the vomit green frame. :smiley:

well id rather it go to someone who’s actaully gunna use it then just have it sit there.

and its vomit green with bits of chrome, jeez

oh i would use it, i got a wheel for it right now…since i got the BC wheel thing going my Ultimate wheel has been collecting dust. if i got the puker frame, i would mount it on the ultimate wheel for my 11 year old to ride…she’s about ready for a 24" wheel.

it wouldnt just sit there.

Still have the saddle?

If so contact me at wdommen@yahoo.com

thanks

hi there.
Just wondering what is left out of your list?

Cheers

hey,

the left profile

the 24" gazzolodi Muni tire

and the 24" united frame.

thats whats left.

justin

How much for the 24" united?

Hey, I’m still waiting for a response. Did you send my Reeder??