For Sale-Custom Trials Uni.

OMG I know. I take FOREVER :astonished: :astonished: :astonished:

If you want to sell something, being an idiot about info/pics on the product won’t help you.

2nd time. Must have missed it while arguing about nothing LOL guys just chill if you wanna complain take it somewhere where it’s more appropriate

ummm how much you wanna offer?

Priceless.

I think I’m done with the forums. This place has gone so downhill that its just not worth my time anymore. Maybe I’ll start a new, more selective forum with absolutely no tolerance for bullshit. If anyone would be interested in that, let me know. I’m sure we could find enough people to make it worth our while.

great way to put it.

man im glad your looking for some place with less tolerance.

I love these forums but there’s NO moderation at all and it’s lacking features. I wish we could at least have options to add more quotes (without having to type everything out), more moderators, stricter rules, and at least a proper chat function that would fit in the bar on top. Maybe an organized competition section as well. If a new forum could provide the things this forum can plus those, I’d join it for sure.

X2

+1

I’m certainly going to look into it. Since Rec.Sport.Unicycling is just a mailing list I could still provide access to that on the new forums for people who felt like sifting through the BS but we would be able to use the new control options.

I’m sorry for going so far off topic from your sale UniDude, usually I’m the one telling people off for doing that. I just figured it had already gone sufficiently downhill that me adding this in wouldn’t hurt all that much.

Not a bad idea, Brian.

I do hope that a more moderated uni forum would not resemble the way Jason Garfield runs his WJF forum dictatorship.

how much for the plants in the background?

Why do you keep saying that? If your upset enough to whine how horrible these forums are and say your going to leave why not just do it? These forums are much better than most other forums I have been on. If you don’t like unicyclist simply leave, don’t keep saying it. This really isn’t personal, I enjoy the vids you make and the pictures you take, they are something nice to have on the forum. If the forum has gotten so horrible just leave or use the ignore list. You can’t even see the threads people make, that should solve most of your problems.

Your forum would do alright, I think, but I don’t think it would ever overcome unicyclist, this is where product info form the manufacturers is release, this is where tours are organized and all of that. If your a serious unicyclist this is the place to be to keep up with the sport and be in the know.

Unidude are you going to get those pictures up or what, I said I was interested, just not 100% on anything quite yet.

i think im actually about done with this site…and thanks wicked.

and i dont think im gonna sell it.

This is the second time you’ve put this uni up for sale and then have taken it down

Since this thread doesn’t matter anymore, I can’t threadjack it.

But I really DON’T want to leave unicyclist.com. I just want them to at least features. A good example of a forum’s features I like is dreamviews.com

im just not going to be able to gt what i would like for it.

Uhm hypocrite much?

Its not hard, just highlight what you want in a quote, and push the link that says Quote.

Well thats our job. If you dont like what someone is posting, school them on it. Not diss them and stuff, but actually educate them if their grammar is really bad, and if they are typing in txt. If they are cussing and being immature tell them that, and tell them they should stop. Be the adult about the situation, and people do change. If not, we have an ignore feature. If curiosity causes you to look at posts of the ones you want to ignore, then its obvious you really dont want to ignore them and find their posts interesting.

Chat functions have been made before by users, and made very public so everyone would know that its there. They all failed. I think if gilby made a chat option on the top or side of the site, it wouldnt be as good as you all think. I mean, the people who come here and want to chat, go into MR or into a thread that is on the subject they want to talk about, and they chat.

That may be cool, you could suggest that to gilby in the suggestion section of the forums. He may add it. We already have competitions threads which is good enough to me. Problem is, people see one, and want to make one themselves, then the whole page of RSU is half of competitions, some that I think shouldnt be there, or at least better managed, cause we end up with a trophy for every cm of height, gaps, etc…

You do it. Forums arent too hard to make really. And users have done it before. They failed. Gilby has a monopoly here, so good luck.

Just saying.