For Sale-Custom Trials Uni.

It would cost like 300 and an extra 100 for the seat base. I would say $275 would be a reasonable offer…
I’m not offering, just trying to help

how about $250?

How about 250?

325-350 fair.

The kh wheelset is like 300, see link- http://www.unicycle.com/shopping/shopexd.asp?id=1132.
Add another 60 for the cranks.
The seat is 150 altogether. Basically 'bout 500$, well a little more. Do to wear and tear, plus the tire being shaved about 350 is what I would sell it for or offer.

Well, i kept iut in almost perfect condition and keep it very true.

i would say 400 or more…

You see, you can get the nimbus trials with moments for 300. Add 100 for the cf base. 400$ total. You get a stronger, but skinnier rim, and a better hub for the same price.

Asking for anything over 400 is kind of ridiculous.

The fact its used, for means, I get 35-50 percent off. Unicycles arent rarities, so if its mint, Im still knocking the price down.

Nimbus II frame - New is a little over $50, id sell for $20.
Extra pedals - plastic, those are free. or $5
Clamp - also $5
Tire is shaved - Low life on it so $5-$10. (I gave mine away for free cause its not worth it really)

Basically its a Nimbus trials which is $360. Ive seen your videos, and somewhat know what its been through, and from reading your posts, I have a good idea. $180-$210. The CF base is the only thing that adds onto it, which id put around $50 to the $180-210.

Not a bad price for a used Nimbus trials with CF base.

Right on

+1 on that Jerrick

How about $260

s-t-i-l-l-l-l-l-l w-a-i-t-i-n-g

i mean you have seen it…

It’s worth more than 260. It’s like new. Unicycles aren’t like cars.

I am interested in your cf seat. If you would be willing to sell it to me, I would like it taken apart and pictures taken to show how you made it and so on also to look for cracks or any toher damage. My offer is 135.

i would say thats a GREAT offer wickedbob. ill get pics up ASAP.

also, i really really really would like to sell it in as big of chunks as i can…

I’m not 100% sure yet, just looking around. That price also means you cover shipping, I’m in Pennsylvania so it shouldn’t be all that much.

…im in AZ…

how much for the wheel set?

and you still cant post new pics…wow your a great salesman!

Yeah exactly, photos are so tough to take and upload.:stuck_out_tongue:

Don’t rip anyone off now UniDudeDX. :wink:

HAHA!!! ME?

YOUR saying IM the one ripping people off?

your an idiot.

I don’t like your choice of words.

You always bash my items for sale, so why not get you back?

i really dont care whether or not you like my choice of words.

and i bash your items BECAUSE your an idiot.

okay…