FOR SALE: Custom Summit Trials

This frame and crank set has a veined hammermill powdercoat finish, it has not been ridden since assembly.
$350 + Actual shipping cost. Will do for $300 without the seat.
Denubbed KH crank/hub set.
Alex DX32 Rim with 2.5" Maxxis Creepy Crawler tire, both never ridden on.
Viscount saddle base with a left hand Reeder and KH Fusion seatcover.
Pics - http://www.unicyclist.com/gallery/?g2_view=core.ShowItem&g2_itemId=170712

ready to part i yet?

dick

ok? what was that for?

how much?

How much are you asking for it? and also, how much do you think it would cost to get it to australia?
thanks
josh

Postage to Australia -

Mailing Services (Show Dimensions) Estimated
Delivery Time* Price
Global Express Guaranteed® Document Service
See Service Guide Before Mailing 2 - 3 Days $164.50
Global Express Guaranteed® Non-Document Service
See Service Guide Before Mailing 2 - 3 Days Calculate
Global Express Mail™ (EMS) 3 - 5 Days $108.50
Airmail Parcel Post 4 - 10 Days $104.10
Economy (Surface) Parcel Post 4 - 6 Weeks $43.30
*Designed to be delivered in the number of business days specified for each service depending on origin and

This gem is still available.

How much for the seat?

Let me know if that guy takes the seat, I’d be interested in taking the rest.

Now on Ebay http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7230136969&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

You made enough money off the Miyata, you’d think you’d come down on price on the Summit… I’m interested if the price is fair.

Still Available

ill take the wheelset and the pedals and tire

Couldn’t have been happier with my transaction with pdc. Bump for a good seller.

Still Available. Still don’t want to part it other than maybe the seat. Will do the uni without the seat and post for $300 including shipping up to $20 which should cover most places.

i cant belive no one has jumped on this deal… if i hadnt of bought my DX i would have gotten this… GREAT BUY PEOPLE!!! DONT LET IT GO TO WASTE

Chase

LOL. Conned.

How much for just the seat shipped to australia? What kind of seatpost is it and what diameter because i may be interested in that also.

Cheers,
Max